Author Topic: In reply to.... archery bugged....  (Read 495 times)

Offline bimmerson

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
In reply to.... archery bugged....
« on: August 26, 2012, 06:09:00 am »
I'm having the same issue with thrown weapons...... going through enemys as often as not...... Is super annoying when the projectile passes directly through 2 opponents and then hits a teammate.

Just played a round where i threw 2 jarids straight through an opponents chest as he approached directly at me without dodging the switched to sword and slashed straight through the middle of him at VERY close range... not one this actually hit him as far as i can tell.

WHy was archery bugged thread locked?

Are mods saying there is no problem with Arrows/thrown projectiles and even melee being especially inconsistant since the last update?

Offline MacLeod_

• Baron
  • Renown: 131
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • There can be only one....Winner of each round.
    • View Profile
    • A Singleplayer Manual
  • Faction: The Highland Clan,KUTT
  • Game nicks: (Crpg)Sword_for_hire,MACLEOD_
Re: In reply to.... archery bugged....
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 08:05:43 pm »
I'm having the same issue with thrown weapons...... going through enemys as often as not...... Is super annoying when the projectile passes directly through 2 opponents and then hits a teammate.

Just played a round where i threw 2 jarids straight through an opponents chest as he approached directly at me without dodging the switched to sword and slashed straight through the middle of him at VERY close range... not one this actually hit him as far as i can tell.

WHy was archery bugged thread locked?

Are mods saying there is no problem with Arrows/thrown projectiles and even melee being especially inconsistant since the last update?

Not sure,a forum admin locked it. I didn't want that,I wanted to see if anyone had the same problem. I don't even know if it is still doing it because when I logged on yesterday my frames dropped by 40,and then I just quit out of the game.
Devilize vrs. MacLeod
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 08:13:11 pm »
Issue is due to lag.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Sylfirus

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pas
  • IRC nick: Pas
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 02:24:08 pm »
Issue is due to lag.

Or you shooted where you dont have to :