Author Topic: Why ineffective pierce killing?  (Read 2528 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: Why ineffective pierce killing?
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 01:01:47 am »
Left swing spams 99 % of the stabby polearm users. Complains about the one time out of a 100 when a (probably) skilled polearmer nails him. Weak show, Hasul :)
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 01:12:30 am »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2012, 01:30:36 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Paragraphs, spaces a sentence structure

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2012, 03:43:30 am »
+4
I know that it's hard to make the in-game mechanics accurately simulate real life, but as it stands, stab mechanics are not up to par. Explain to me why it is possible to stab someone with the middle of a weapon, where half the weapon is behind the enemy, and why it is possible to "steer" stabs. How can you kill someone with a stick massage? This is bullshit kibosh and I'm sure most people will agree, except for the ones who only play to collect kills.

Devs, you make so many changes and release so many patches but you have yet to address such a simple issue. You release so many patches but you have not yet addressed this little issue. In the near future some other game devs will make a warband clone, but with better mechanics, which will overtake c-rpg and regular warband in playercount. As you see now with the release of WoTR and Chivalry, other studios are already trying, they are weak now but they will get better.

Now I remember a second bug, when you miss an overhead attack the weapon merely bounces off the ground and you can attack again immediately after, this is not realistic. In real life if you missed a swing it would get stuck in the ground or an enemy would step on the weapon. Please fix it.
FREE ALLERS

Offline To Kill A Dead Horse

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • May be insane
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (Former) The Black Guard, (Current) Swiss AoW
  • Game nicks: To_Kill_A_Dead_Horse, GaugofWar
  • IRC nick: TKADH
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 04:09:32 am »
In real life you wouldn't go for a backswing kill with an english bill; in cRPG it almost counts as the 3rd direction that it can swing. (Just because some peple don't know how to block it)
Quote from: Baggy
If your going to be staring at your characters ass in game all day it might as well be a female one.
[21:08:47] Downloading Textures/this_is_how_children_see_gnjus_norm.dds

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2012, 03:24:20 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

I think this translation:
Translation:Lolstab and spinstab is gay. C-rpg is medieval simulator. Devs are gay for having it even though it's from native. Fuck English motherfuckers. I shall make a mockery of your language. TLDR: I got killed by a stab-weapon, nerf it please.
is more accurate  :wink:

Offline hasuldedoko

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Hasul_The_Grey
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2012, 04:03:57 pm »
Where are more trols? I see now forum visiting usually peoples who are like old womans whichones looking from window to find somethink to troll like my english now. Only few persons understand what I mean others like I said^ This rison or this is just hate. My subject is very important and I cant understand what u dont understand. We shoud speak about bugs and fix it. Easiest how I can explain my subject is: missed pierce by spear and body of attacked is in half lenght of spear(so is mist) and he moving in to the body and this spear works like super mega hiper sword from star wars. What you dont understand?!

Offline hasuldedoko

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Hasul_The_Grey
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2012, 04:27:48 pm »
+1
Other example is killing over closed doors. If u say oooh this is not buuug- it means u using this and exactly it doeasnt help ur defending team becouse u just collect frags and help atackers broke doors and they any way collecting there and any way its usseles. Yees this is not simulator of medieval but what is it? "Super mega weapons maded by ghost blacksmith? :D Is it that realy hard to fix it? Only a few small shits which spoil enjoyment of game... Why you dont want makes game better?