Author Topic: unban Egelan  (Read 1181 times)

Offline EgelanOLD

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Swordsman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadia
  • Game nicks: Egelan, Egelan_II
unban Egelan
« on: April 09, 2011, 05:22:47 pm »
WTF!? Why i am banned?!

Offline EgelanOLD

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Swordsman
    • View Profile
Re: unban Egelan
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 08:56:00 pm »
ok - ok... Unban me please =\

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 08:57:58 pm »
You'll have to write an essay first, see link by Saint for the topic.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 08:59:55 pm by cmpxchg8b »

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 08:59:23 pm »

Offline EgelanOLD

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Swordsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 09:08:05 pm »
Dont undestend...
When will i be unbanned?
*How much must i wait?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:09:07 pm by Egelan »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 09:24:55 pm »
You will be unbanned after you wrote your essay. What is your native language?

Offline EgelanOLD

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Swordsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 08:16:46 am »
You will be unbanned after you wrote your essay. What is your native language?
Russian =___=
I will write my essay... Just say - what it means? Try to explain me on ENG, please.
wtf? I cant create theme in essays!

I dont know what can i write at your essay(as i understand), but i can give some VERRRY little story:

Two weeks ago i was peasant - rename of char. I tked, because new lvls for temporary char i dont need... So i  tked and firstly get ban.
2011.04.03 i had come to EU servers and saw: I was unbanned! Was it just lucky or you really unbanned me - i dont know... Then i begun to play... It was really good day. Normal scores... After some time, i tked 1 guy from my team for fun, and tked 1 team from another team, becouse he was my friend... I didnt play this week after, because i thinked: i lost my honor... But after i understand: i can back it, no game with TK much - i promised to me...
Now i ready to play, as 1 year ago - i am ready to back my honor back. I ask you about unban me...

GuyZ, thats all what i can write =\
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 08:49:59 am by Egelan »

Offline EgelanOLD

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Swordsman
    • View Profile
unban essay
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 04:38:05 pm »
Two weeks ago i was peasant - rename of char. I tked, because new lvls for temporary char i dont need... So i  tked and firstly get ban.
2011.04.03 i had come to EU servers and saw: I was unbanned! Was it just lucky or you really unbanned me - i dont know... Then i begun to play... It was really good day. Normal scores... After some time, i tked 1 guy from my team for fun, and tked 1 team from another team, becouse he was my friend... I didnt play this week after, because i thinked: i lost my honor... But after i understand: i can back it, no game with TK much - i promised to me...
Now i ready to play, as 1 year ago - i am ready to back my honor back. I ask you - give me chance.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 05:20:22 pm »
Too short.

Offline EgelanOLD

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Swordsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 05:55:59 pm »
=\
I am sorry... ENG is not my native language... I dont know what i must write... History, which i must create about my char? History of ban? Of real playing? I really dont know... I can just write, what you need, if you will explain and ask you to unban me. Promise what never will easily tk...
How much words do you need?

Added new. I hope you will accept this, becouse i cant write bigger =((  :cry:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:17:03 pm by Egelan »

Offline EgelanOLD

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Swordsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 08:23:06 pm »
Last my period of game was from 01.12.2010 till 08.04.2011. I got a lot of kicks and bans. About this I can say just one thing: I was bitch and idiot. I had funny thing on EU servers: tking people. That was funny... Just for some time. When I became normal, it was too late. But back to my past: 2 months I played as normal player – without tks and bad words. Third month changed me a lot: I got 7 kicks and 4 bans... 3 Kicks for hacking game(on siege server, at the end of round, get off my team to join it next round with x2-3-4-5 with the same team) and 1 ban for this too. Experience (from life, not from game) I got – I got first kicks and bans in my life. That was also funny. When I lost chance to get a lot of money and xp, I became to tk people. First I got friends, a lot of; all had good reputation and were good fighters. We allowed to tk – I tked them, they tked me; no kicks-bans and full fun. For this I got new kick. I was unbanned after some time, as I thougt... I found the guy, who reported about me and begin to tk him every round. He reported again, I was banned and unbanned as often it was. But I got warning: no tk him! So I didn’t tk him after that. 1 month more: tking ALL players became fun. No day without tking. No day without fun. More bans and kicks... My reputations become smallest. I begin to say words like: “WTF”, “my old friend”. Every death + one more “my old friend”. But on this week, I understood: all what I had – Honor – I lost. Now I am one of noobs, who doing rage polls and rage tk. And now, I am here, to restore my balance. To back my honor, to back my reputation. I am ready to pay; I am ready to promise no tk.
But I ask only about one thing: believe in this future, believe in me – give me on more chance!