Author Topic: Ban Druzhina_Quentry  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Quentry

• Knight
  • Renown: 75
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DRZ
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Quentry
Re: Ban Druzhina_Quentry
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 02:53:48 pm »
Don't make up excuses, be honest in thoses threads. No need to spam them too, with half-assed apologies, or sarcasm remarks. State your business, and be gone.

Following the situation, i'd vouch for :

Warn Felix for intentional teamwounding (press M when bumped by an ally wich results in a free hit on you, don't rage hit back). Even if it's at the end of the round, and doesn't affect the result, it's not allowed.

Ban Quentry for intentional teamkilling, then leaving server. (And probably ban him longer for denying his fault ("wtf lag didn't know that i pressed "x", and that i strangely disconnect JUST after couching him, in the perfect direction"... come on dude...) Since it's also at the beginning of a round, this death + leave (2 less players on one side) can change the balance.
Could be interesting to have then a screenshot of the two teams, to see if the other team could really benefit of thoses 2 deaths, and if there's... friends... in the other team. I need more elements for my over-imaginative mind to make up slightly-possible scenarios.
ban him for slander!

Offline Felix

• Baron
  • Renown: 89
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Red_Pike/Oriental_Red
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2012, 07:22:30 am »
No admin?

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 03:40:28 pm »
Alright,

Felix, as you say, you're not completely in the clear here, you revenge teamwounded and thusly should be slapped on the back of the hand for thinking that was a good idea, Quentry merely made a mistake.

However, Quentry ballsed up any chance of being an innocent party with his teamkill. Frankly, I don't believe his excuse, it's about as overused as "My brother bludgeoned me and took the controls", you know the one I mean.

Druzhina_Quentry banned for two (2) days for intentional teamkilling.
Felix, next time, don't revenge teamhit, it's bad for your health and if I catch you/get any evidence that you've done it, then you know the consequences.

Also "No admin", I roll through here every three or so days, no one else seems to though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are