Author Topic: Download removed  (Read 929 times)

Offline MrTea

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Download removed
« on: August 20, 2012, 05:20:09 pm »
I had the "text messed up" problem, so I tried to download the latest launcher. Every time i download it, it says "download removed" and i cannot open it. How do I fix this?
Thanks!
Update: I also deleted the cRPG folder and tried to repair the game (when I still had the launcher) and that didn't help. I deleted the launcher and tried to download the recent one, and then came upon the problem.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:39:37 pm by MrTea »

Offline MrTea

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Download removed
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 06:02:53 pm »
Bump, i guess? I can't download the launcher, as every time i attempt to open it the file says "removed" in downloads on Chrome and doesn't appear in any folders.

Offline Skyline

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Skyline
  • IRC nick: Skyline
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 06:05:00 pm »
sounds like a anti virus removing it.
Common sense is not so common.

"Anyways, there is no TK in this screenshot.  Only one guy killing another"  - Smoothrich

Offline MrTea

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 10:22:02 pm »
You're right, I think, it must be norton. It appears to be a problem with Download Intelligence. However, the problem persists unless download intelligence is turned off completely. When it's turned back on, the file is once again removed. I've tried adding it to the Exclusion list, but that doesn't help. Any way around this?

Offline Skyline

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Skyline
  • IRC nick: Skyline
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 11:11:39 pm »
My dad had the same issue, but his fixed when he added to the list..... ill ask him again when i get home later.
Common sense is not so common.

"Anyways, there is no TK in this screenshot.  Only one guy killing another"  - Smoothrich

Offline MrTea

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 12:32:57 am »
Alright, thanks. I tried turning off download intelligence, downloading cRPGLauncher.exe, and adding cRPGLauncher.exe to the list of things not to scan or download intelligence or whatever the hell else, and then turning download intelligence back on but it deleted it once more.