Author Topic: Ban AFLF_Executive_Outcomes  (Read 414 times)

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
Ban AFLF_Executive_Outcomes
« on: August 19, 2012, 12:47:39 pm »
Yesterday, 11hours ago, on NA1, i got intentionnaly teamkilled in 3 consecutive hits by AFLF_Executive_Outcomes.

This was a revenge teamkilled, since i accidentally headshotted him the previous round, witout even seeing his body. (i aimed at a horse, missed, go to look for another target, and see that i just headshotted him. :/ I of course apologized, knowing it must be frustrating for the person killed.) But it's not a reason to purposefully slain me in 3 hits, and then claiming a "sorry", "tag bug".

Here you can see said TK with last 2 hits. Just before, i reminded him that i said sorry... and that i was sorry...

Here you can see the "apology". Also take a look at the timer, clearly the beginning of a round, just the time for the culprit to find me, ride to me, and kill me in 3 hits.

Here you can see the "excuse" he comes up with. While ridding in a totally different direction. As if he only went that way to kill me, but preferes playing on the other side of the map.

And finally, here you can see an unintentional teamkill by bumping, resulting in the player GTXting, probably because of the negative score.

I don't know if it was because of a bad day, so i'll leave the sanction to you.

[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Ban AFLF_Executive_Outcomes
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 05:52:12 pm »