Author Topic: explanation (i was banned)  (Read 245 times)

Offline Corhax

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
explanation (i was banned)
« on: August 15, 2012, 10:34:14 pm »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-(official)/ban-phalangite_corhax/ This guy named Shaman always killed our ball  carrier in front of enemy base and then stoled the ball (he was in same team like me) So i once attacked him for this it was first tk, then he started insulting me so i tked him again and then i left.
Yes maybe i deserve a ban for tking i agree but i just wanted you to know i didnt tked without reason and this shaman is a nice badass when reporting even if he was breaking rules first. (Excuse please my bad english.) btw: I am not asking you to unban. Just explaining,

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: explanation (i was banned)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 10:43:08 pm »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-(official)/ban-phalangite_corhax/ This guy named Shaman always killed our ball  carrier in front of enemy base and then stoled the ball (he was in same team like me) So i once attacked him for this it was first tk, then he started insulting me so i tked him again and then i left.
Yes maybe i deserve a ban for tking i agree but i just wanted you to know i didnt tked without reason and this shaman is a nice badass when reporting even if he was breaking rules first. (Excuse please my bad english.) btw: I am not asking you to unban. Just explaining,

The better course of action would be to have reported him for doing it. Take screenshots of him teamkilling and he would get banned. I can understand why you did it, but it doesn't mean that you're allowed to teamkill, we have these ban request forums, and the screenshot buttons, so that we can avoid these issues and have these people banned.

I won't lift the ban, but I am glad that you have remorse for what you have done. If you do have any screenshots of Shaman doing these acts, then please post them and we can move on from there.

Tenne.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are