Author Topic: Ban Request Time_Lashes  (Read 303 times)

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Ban Request Time_Lashes
« on: August 09, 2012, 11:17:42 pm »
I absolutely hate leechers on siege. The teams are already barely balanced and difficult to win with the lack of teamwork but having people not actually play ruin it for the team.

(click to show/hide)
He was naked with no weapon for the entire map, I didn't notice before if for longer. I tried repeatedly to inform admins but apparently none were on siege at this time. This is a picture of his score at zero with negative six and twelve deaths. Not the most but I think it proves my point.

(click to show/hide)
I apologize for the shot not getting his name he was darting but it seems like a good picture and if you match it with the score I hope you can believe that it is this guy. Running around with no weapon and no armor on hurting the team.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Ban Request Time_Lashes
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 11:28:16 pm »
30h ban
You have been banned  before for leeching this is the 3rd time in a row
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars