Author Topic: chocolate chip cookie STORY  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Gruffins

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Louie
Re: chocolate chip cookie STORY
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 08:32:53 pm »
Hello, I have come by to comment on this whole thing.

For starters, I am not a chocolate chip cookie who hates black people.  My name Faithful_black in spanish was made as a joke and was/is planned to be changed in a few levels once I hit 31 and retire.  I occasionally make little comments in chat that can be race related due to my name or about whatever people are talking about.  Some of these are taken as offensive as shown by Pelejul.  This was not intended, and I regret the whole situation coming about.  What I said about the chocolate chip cookie symbol was not really ment to be taken seriously, nor my name, nor the comments about Kenya or Obama.  I guess I expected a thicker skin about the whole thing, but I understand and will respect the views about my name and my dumb comments.  I don't plan to be doing such things in the future.  I apologize if anybody was really bothered by the whole event.

P.s. -About the NA server thing, it was only about the name and I was told I would be unbanned once I changed it.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Thanks

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 11:04:17 pm »
Thank you for your answer, for me the story is over... I m still aware in game for chocolate chip cookie lovers but I love jokes too (everybody must be in same mood "ok it's a joke for everybody and nobody hurted ?"  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

I don't care about jew, muslims, christians or religions, I don't care about color, I don't care about origin (country, ethny,  planet...) but please no more publicity for YMCA....

Love you all....
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 11:12:14 pm »
If you are so sensitive about it, why are you so quick to (ignorantly) accuse others of it? Don't you find anything wrong with it?

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 12:30:25 am »
Hello, I have come by to comment on this whole thing.

For starters, I am not a chocolate chip cookie who hates black people.  My name Faithful_black in spanish was made as a joke and was/is planned to be changed in a few levels once I hit 31 and retire.  I occasionally make little comments in chat that can be race related due to my name or about whatever people are talking about.  Some of these are taken as offensive as shown by Pelejul.  This was not intended, and I regret the whole situation coming about.  What I said about the chocolate chip cookie symbol was not really ment to be taken seriously, nor my name, nor the comments about Kenya or Obama.  I guess I expected a thicker skin about the whole thing, but I understand and will respect the views about my name and my dumb comments.  I don't plan to be doing such things in the future.  I apologize if anybody was really bothered by the whole event.

P.s. -About the NA server thing, it was only about the name and I was told I would be unbanned once I changed it.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

Thanks

Change it and stop the so called "jokes".

With all due respect, this is the internet, and naturally we have people from all walks of life and a vast number of countries. Try being a little more understanding of why people might take offence to that regardless of what you believe yourself. Issues like that are known to be dodgy ground in many places and it was just pure idiocy to think that you could do that without someone taking offence. Sure "this is the internet" but people here are playing a game and don't expect to be confronted by this...

I won't ban you but if you continue, I will make sure you sit out for quite some time. Have a little respect for people.

Thread locked.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 09:30:16 am »
I got to comment on this. Kenyans/people of african descent are actually faster since they have 30% lighter shinbone than caucasians. Therefore, his comment that he can run as fast as an archer since his character is black would be scientifically correct.