Author Topic: Corrupted Admin on Siege NA  (Read 706 times)

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Corrupted Admin on Siege NA
« on: August 09, 2012, 07:41:15 am »
LLJK DrTasty something... opened the gate on defense. LLJK and Kutt clan (including admin / Para Kutt) defended him saying it was a legit tactic while the enemy overran us and capped the flag under 30sec.

GG Who ever give admin rights to these peoples you are doing an awesome job. This community is completely corrupted and clan admins defend their friends while they grief.
But when its not a friend that break a rules they are happy trigger on the ban button.

I dont care what happen with this post i just wanted to let everyone know.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
Re: Corrupted Admin on Siege NA
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:58:45 am »
Nobody was griefing, we had 5 players on horseback that were going to sally but were blocked by the enemy, also on horseback. One of the enemies blocking the gate got off his horse and defended the mechanism long enough for his teammates to arrive. The players on horseback used their horses to block the attackers for an extra few seconds in the hopes that the gate could be closed but it was a tincan who had jumped on top of the mechanism to prevent anyone from using it.

We wanted to win just as much as you did, but fate was not on our side that day.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zerran

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Caita_KUTT, Fellys_KUTT
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 08:00:07 am »
The two rounds before this they used this tactic to perform cavalry charges on the attackers in order to scatter and disorganize them.

The round it failed, they tried the same thing but we anticipated it and rushed them as they opened the gate. We managed to push through and stop them from being able to close it again in addition to jamming their cavalry in the gatehouse with our own cav. This was not an attempt at griefing, it was a tactic that they overused, and so we were able to anticipate it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 08:00:42 am »
Good job defending your stupid behavior you perfectly knew something like that was gonna happen. That why its illegal to open gate on defense especialy on this map where enemies spawn directly infront of it. So yeah keep defending with your stupid bs i dont give a shit i know you are all being protected.

Oh and btw if it would have been a nobody trying this thinking in his head that it would be a good idea to open the gate, he would have got a warning and probably a kick or ban right away. So save your bs to yourself.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:09:52 am by Vieuxcrotter »

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 08:43:32 am »
Vieux, do you honestly not at least understand the argument being made? This was a tactic they had used with some success the previous two rounds, during which you said nothing because it was not even noticeable. Then, when KUTT was switched to the opposite team, they were prepared for what LLJK was going to do, which was a variable unknown to the LLJK guys. What it amounts to is ONE single round was lost, not with the intention of griefing.

Later, on the next map or the one after, you yourself opened the gate, ran all the way down, and ran out, without even TELLING any of your teammates you were doing so. At least these guys were working together and had a general plan. YOU were the one who was just griefing, dude, yet you completely fail to mention that.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Vieuxcrotter

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 08:45:03 am »
Yeah malaclypse i did it to piss off kutt, and dont expect rules to be followed anymore.

Peace out

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 09:02:03 am »
Malciously opening the gate to grief defenders/or be careless:  Not allowed.

Team using opening gate to sally out and disrupt enemy: allowed.

Thread locked, if you wish to discuss this further take it to Para's feedback thread.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 07:09:20 pm »
Clarification on my last post:  Opening large gates with a crank to open is a hard no for the defenders.  If anyone on the defense is opening those types of gates, you risk being disciplined.  It is too easy for someone to get inside there and disrupt your plans thereby greifing your entire team, even if that was the tactic they agreed on.

If you wish to get outside your castle use the small doors and barriers that take one click to open and one to close and that can be closed from the outside.

In other words, I was wrong as well as others involved in this case and am sorry for the confusion, us admin bots will be programed better for the future.