Author Topic: Crazy disturbing dreams  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: Crazy disturbing dreams
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 01:14:32 pm »
Wasn't going to post, just came here to read a bit, but the first dream scenario that was mentioned, in the first sentence caught my attention, about teeth. It seems to be my most common dream, where I'm literally dreaming of lying in bed, trying to fall asleep, unable to, so I start poking about my teeth with my tongue, I eventually settle on a specific one, it loosens & drops out. It's always the tooth that I don't have (right incisor, I had an operation to remove it as it decided not to grow where it was supposed to, I don't have gaps in case you were wondering!) Once it falls out, I wake up, knowing that that tooth doesn't exist.

The only other memorable dream that I have had is when I first started work, I was about 16, started working in an aquatics shop, with a side line of reptiles and the like. Part of my job (still is since I haven't felt like I want to quit, 6 years later) is to handle locusts, crickets, food for the reptiles, and to sell them to customers. I didn't have any problems with that when I started, I was a bit apprehensive but got on with it. Anyway, a couple of weeks into the job (working on the weekends mind you) I dreamt of getting ready for work, being driven by my mum & going into the shop. I walked through the doors expecting to do my normal routine but instead I saw my boss, riding a giant locust. I mean, it's a small shop but she was just riding around this 6 foot tall locust. Not a word was said, I just watched it go up and down the isles, knocking everything over. I woke up when my boss told me to put the stock back on the shelves.

I've struggled to sleep in a decent pattern since I started Uni four years back, but since then, the only dreams I can remember have been the whole tooth poking one. I mean, I was told after I had my accident that I'd dream about it happening, but I suppose since I didn't see it coming and felt no pain, I have no strong feeling, other than that of helplessly lying in the middle of the road. I've never been able to control dreams, or even feel like I could take control, sleep just feels objective, something that I need to do so that I don't just stop.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 01:29:10 pm »
Worst nightmare ever :

I was in a fun fair with some friends (maybe wasn't friends , only randomers) , the place was a cavern labyrinth , tried to explore alone but i got scared and i ran back to the ticket clerk and i asked her why that place was so scary.
She was a 70yo but got an awesome body and i think i got a boner irl there becouse i started to kiss her , then she grabbed my tool , got excited but i looked her face and she has to be the ugliest shit i ever dreamt , not even a woman , a fucking mix between an old man and a monster with thick skin.
i woke up , my tool was hard but i was scared as shit cause i remembered that face  :shock:

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 03:20:55 pm »
I dislike lucid dreams. I want to be given a show, not have to make stuff up myself. I can sometimes even control the general topic of what I want to dream about before falling asleep.

My dreams are always epic adventures, exploring/action and what not. Had a few zombie apocalypses, car chases, fighting enemies/monsters, exploring caverns/sewers, school/institution, horror suspense, dramas, mystical, etc. It involves random friends / acquaintances sometimes. One trend I notice in the dreams I've seen the last few weeks are at one point I end up on a very fast moving elevator, so fast that it feels like a roller coaster. It's only a very small part of the dream, but it's memorable and cool. Happened in a mysterious governmental building surrounded by a forest with monsters inside and an underground cavern, some sort of elevator (moving stone circle) between an underground volcano and above ground lab, and an elevator in a luxurious hotel. I feel tingly when I wake up, too, as if I actually felt the rush/g force.

Only problem with the above is that I feel tired when I wake up because of everything that goes on in my dreams at night.

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2014, 06:58:09 pm »
I dislike lucid dreams. I want to be given a show, not have to make stuff up myself. I can sometimes even control the general topic of what I want to dream about before falling asleep.

My dreams are always epic adventures, exploring/action and what not. Had a few zombie apocalypses, car chases, fighting enemies/monsters, exploring caverns/sewers, school/institution, horror suspense, dramas, mystical, etc. It involves random friends / acquaintances sometimes. One trend I notice in the dreams I've seen the last few weeks are at one point I end up on a very fast moving elevator, so fast that it feels like a roller coaster. It's only a very small part of the dream, but it's memorable and cool. Happened in a mysterious governmental building surrounded by a forest with monsters inside and an underground cavern, some sort of elevator (moving stone circle) between an underground volcano and above ground lab, and an elevator in a luxurious hotel. I feel tingly when I wake up, too, as if I actually felt the rush/g force.

Only problem with the above is that I feel tired when I wake up because of everything that goes on in my dreams at night.
eh, just get release your imagination. I often dream of stuff i would always want to do in real life. a few nights ago i had a dream of driving a formula 1 car on the track, red-lining at 6th gear and dropping down to 3rd at 12,000 RPMs around a corner still going 100 mph.
i've had more serious lucid dreams too, i've spoken with my grandfather that has passed 12 years ago. the human brain is a crazy fuckin thing
lucid dreaming is all about controlling the dream, make it what you want  :mrgreen:
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 11:33:18 pm »
I wake up and see a distorted spider the size of my hand running up the wall in a wonky fucked up fashion... Creeps me out every time.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2014, 03:48:25 am »
I had a dream one time where everyone turned into these reptilian zombie things. I had to run out the house after I saw my parents had turned into them.

There was another dream where the military garrisoned my house and had to set up machine guns around the house in windows. I didn't get to the point where I noticed who they were fighting, but the machine guns just kept firing throughout the whole dream.

I've also had some cases of déjà vu
Pock gobblers

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2014, 04:14:50 am »
My sleeping pattern is so fucked up that I haven't been having any dreams for a long long while.

But there is one particular dream that has stuck with me since forever. It is about my neck forcefully tilting backwards and preventing me from breathing properly all of a sudden. Everytime it happens on a different occasion within a dream with a different theme. Most of the time though, it happens in a situation where I desperately need to breathe freely. During a fight for example.

Flying was mentioned above. I used to frequently see myself flying too. Usually, I would run and take off like a plane from the flat roof of my parents' house. I would successfully go on with my flight most of the time but sometimes I would fail and fall rapidly, eventually waking up in bed as if I had actually fallen into it. During my successful flights, I would also constantly fear getting tangled into electricity wires above the streets. Once the fear of that got involved, my control over flying also weakened. Very damn crazy shit I dreamt of very often.

Last but not least. My awfully boring and sickening mandatory military service kept chasing me in my dreams for like 2 years. All that time, I saw myself getting dragged back again into the barracks for stupid reasons (new law for extended service, something went wrong with my service time blah blah blah). Proof that I hated every bit of it.

I think a decent psychologist would infer a lot of problems out of these repeated dreams. Or it would be better to call them nightmares I think.

I used to have lucid dreams too. They were enjoyable as heck. Also all kinds of crazy, excessively fantastic dreams. But as I said, I really screwed my own biological clock and I am not even having dreams due to lack of proper sleep nowadays.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 12:03:15 pm »
I've also had quite a few rather embarrassing or fucked up sexual dreams, I'm not talking, hot sex or some pleasurable dream. In talking something is really wrong here, sexual dreams.
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 02:26:58 pm »
I don't dream. In order to dream one must sleep. It eludes me, constantly.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2014, 10:58:31 am »
Bumped this thread because it's 4 am here and I can't sleep due nightmare I keep having when ever I close my eyes

Fml

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2014, 10:15:34 pm »
one night I dreamed about going outside

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2014, 11:47:47 pm »
one night I dreamed about going outside

TWAS A VISION OF WHAT IS TO COME!

THE PROPHECY SHALL BE FUFILLED!

YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!