Author Topic: Ban Fallen_Oohillac  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Ban Fallen_Oohillac
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 07:44:05 pm »
On behalf of The Fallen Brigade, I would sincerely like to apologize to the entire c-RPG MeleeGaming community about our "Always take the shot" policy.

We don't mean to be terrible at the game, we just are more interested in acquiring "fun" or "enjoyable" members into the clan, and as a result sometimes have members who are simply terrible at the game (like me, the TK Huey ™ of archery) who end up TKing a lot of team mates due to horrible skill.

We also encourage people to try out archery alts or mains regularly, and as a result due to people not being used to the no-skill range aspect of c-RPG MeleeGaming they tend to TK a lot of teammates after failing to understand that pointy bits are not precise and may deviate terribly from where you point them.

Lastly, we, The Fallen Brigade, strictly enforce a "Always take the shot" policy as we believe that the risk far outweighs the reward, and combined with the tunnel vision previously mentioned in this thread, can lead to sometimes disastrous results instead of the desired result of The Fallen Brigade gloriously securing a team victory and instead resulting in The Fallen Brigade murdering three-quarters of the friendly team.

We do apologize.

PS: I'm sorry for TKing you last night Bumblebro <3
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 07:49:09 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Ban request denial

ehh I mean waiting on the video, if bumblebee will decide to get off NA1 and post the link here
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 07:54:50 pm »
I am just going to throw this out there...There is no video.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 04:40:51 am »
Always take the shot.  Looks like a non issue here considering he kills and enemy just after you, so im closing the request.  If you have the video proof, send it to myself or muki for action.