Author Topic: Infantry aces!  (Read 3033 times)

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Infantry aces!
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2012, 12:26:03 am »
*Cough*

Username: JackieChan
Class: Horse Archer
Reason you look up/admire this player: Easily the best Horse Archer I've seen. I've tried HA and it's pretty hard. Jackie rarely misses shots and the reason he is so good at HA is because he is really risky, instead of keeping his distance trying to snipe players he charges at them with his Cataphract Horse and shoots them just before he bumps, that is ballsy because if he misses he is fucked. I remember seeing Jackie the last player against around 12 before and winning. Annoying as it is to say because HAs are fucking my old friends.. He is awesome at it.

Tuonela, Cris and Elmer. Just saying.

Also
Player: Guard_Tenne
Class: Archer
Reason: Because he's raging and I dont want him to kill me, so Im cheering him up.

No joking, hes stuck with the longbow through every nerf, and he has kicked ass with it, and for that he has my respect.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:29:12 am by Blueberry Muffin »
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2012, 12:28:30 am »
Ahem, Tuonela, Cris and elmer.
Subotai, actually, and at one point Yoshimasa, too, back in the days of Shogunate-HA squad.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Byrdi

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byrdi, Swiss Chocolate, and lots of other alts
  • IRC nick: Byrdi
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2012, 04:44:12 pm »
Username: Jormglorm
Class: 2h
Reason you look up/admire this player: I love duelling this guy, he does not do random spam or kicks, he plays by the rules, yet the duels are intense and awesome. Never pisses me off, duelling this guy, its always fun and I can always smile after one even if I lose. Very close to the aforementioned top 3.

My words exactly!

And Phyrex because he doesn't play like a my old friend (like most of the other permanent twohanders).