Author Topic: Best balance shield build.  (Read 4167 times)

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
Re: Best balance shield build.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 04:53:24 am »
2 ironflesh is not enough in my opinion.
Main problem being a shielder is friendly hits , your team damage you more than the enemy team.
You can block like 120 degrees infront of you but your teammates hurt you too much from the remaining 240 degrees :)
You can't blame them all the time though.
For example when you fight against an enemy shielder , if your teammate with great maul comes to "help"(or in other words "1 hit the guy you try to kill for few minutes") you should move away and let him get the kill otherwise you can get killed  :lol: .
Worst teammates are spearmen , they stick their spear to your arse so deeply that you cannot ever sit again, hell they hurt too much lol.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
Re: Best balance shield build.
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 10:21:43 am »
You have 21 str and 2 if gives you 60 hit points. That is the same ammount of health you will get if you use 24 str build.
I had 24 str without if and it was fine. If you use 21str and 7 if you will have 70 hitpoints,and 10 hitpoints are not worth 7 skill points.
21 and 24 builds are too slow,and predictable it is so easy for enemy to block it.
Avoid clusterfuck,or if you realy want that kill don't go in middle because you will get tw and ppl who are from sides will always kill enemy before you. There is also this trick i use i just stand in middle with my overhead ready,and teammates are just tw eachother,enemy is just moving arround wounding them and when he comes closer to you,you release attack and streal kill from 10 ppl and get out un hurt.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:24:50 am by Mlekce »