Author Topic: Knockdown improval suggestion  (Read 291 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Knockdown improval suggestion
« on: July 23, 2012, 08:28:25 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Now, my suggestion is to make knockdown 100% on feet for 4+ weight weapons, 80% on feet for 3+ weight weapons, 65% on feet for 2,6+ weight weapons, 40% on feet for 2,1+ weight weapons, 30% for 1,6+ weight weapons, and 10% for anything lower than that, but 0% everywhere else, this'd make usage of knockdown more skillbased as you'd have to aim, and would slightly nerf great/long mauls as they could barely ever both overhead and knockdown.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: Knockdown improval suggestion
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 08:31:00 pm »
CHance is way too high, current max chance is 45% on Great Maul if I know right.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 08:32:05 pm »
I rather prefer it totally random without knowing anything about it. That's far better than knowing when you can get knocked down.

Should of course be a higher chance if the weapon is heavier.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 08:36:54 pm »
CHance is way too high, current max chance is 45% on Great Maul if I know right.
Well, chances could be adjusted, but, the max chance would need to be higher than 45% if you take into account it could only happen when aiming for the legs.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 08:38:43 pm »
45% is dammn high, everything up this is just insane!
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 08:41:49 pm »
45% is dammn high, everything up this is just insane!
Considering that far over 50% of all hits won't aim at the legs it isn't really insane, and, a gmaul wouldn't be able to crushthrough and knockdown through my suggestion.