Author Topic: Final Statement [Unban Pain_Death_Destruction]  (Read 426 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Final Statement [Unban Pain_Death_Destruction]
« on: July 14, 2012, 06:58:04 pm »
Muki said "You were caught leeching again after your ban expire"

I saw you hiding out in the middle of nowhere just like those screenies presented and the fact that you had just been unbanned for leeching does not help your case.
And this is a compliment right xD

You never said anything on the matter in game, and hiding is "ok" in the rules, so if you interpreted what I was doing to be against the rules why didn't you tell me?

I was not hiding, I was engaged. In fact, all the photos that actually show me and the battle before me, not the wilderness behind me confirm that.  The fact that I was keeping distance from multiple enemies (while avoiding a lancer which the photos do not show and an HA which they do show).  I was taking advantage of the decrease in speed that happens while in the water on that map.  While this is a tactic that few choose to utilize I was attempting to do so, obviously failing as I was dismounted by the lancer.

As a sword cav you should know that against lancer cav their speed is their power, if our class can reduce that speed when they engage us we take minimal damage, and have the opportunity to take them out.  That's why I was in that water.  Also had I engaged the guys in front of me I probably would have lost but worse then that the lancer would have taken me out while I was engaged.

On that map during that round the main battle was in the tower and the range as well. So for me to go near that tower or in that tower would have been suicide.  On the other side of the map where most of the cav battles were going on I avoided that round, as I was just warming up and had just gotten in game.  2h/cav is hardest cav as you are vulnerable to everything with no protections so I was hesitant to go strait in against several lancers, ranged and you.  In later rounds on the map that is where I fought as you know because you kicked my ass over there several times.

In cases where direct violations of the rules (twing, tking, delaying, etc.) are dealt with in such a post/ban fashion that seems fair and right, but the way this ban was handled, based on the testimony and evidence that was essentially an authored comic strip by someone with a vendetta against me for violations of rules that only exist within certain yet to be defined (at this time) interpretations. That just does not make any sense.

I was not leeching.  The photos show me engaged. if I was leeching I would have gotten myself killed and not brought in such expensive gear. Half those photos that depict me "leeching" also show me engaged with an HA.  from the time on those photos they display at 5:48 me engaged with the HA. 4:08 shows the lancer, and the final one shows the lancer killing me.  The only valid argument for me "not contributing or leeching" is that for 1 minute and 12 seconds I was not engaged in battle.  I would say that for the first minute most players are not engaged in battle and moving to tactical locations like I was doing.

Edit: I should have said this originally but I missed the part where muki said I was leeching.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 07:20:43 pm by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zerran

• Count
  • Renown: 276
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Caita_KUTT, Fellys_KUTT
Re: Final Statement [Unban Pain_Death_Destruction]
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 07:21:12 pm »
You know, I get the feeling that spamming the forum with threads isn't helping your case.  :lol:

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 07:37:59 pm »
my case is over my ban will be over in an hour or 2.  I'm concerned with not getting banned again by doing or not doing things that are or are not considered leeching.  I had always believed that leaching was coming in naked and running into a mob to die as you get xp and gold in life or death.

I just don't wanna break the rules and I don't currently at the moment know what they are.

And yah your right I'm screwed politically as a result of my inquiry, but I'm not spamming though I am typing quite a bit.

Edit: To me it's not about the ban its about being labeled as someone who breaks the rules.  Honor is an important thing to me and being accused of a leecher is a great dishonor.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 07:43:24 pm by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 08:43:02 pm »
Except you WERE leeching, hell i saw you doing it 2 days ago, naked with a practice dagger standing around or running in getting killed without even swinging it.  I gave you the benifit of the doubt that you had retired, obviously this was not so when i saw you riding your horse and 2 handing it up a few hours later.

Stop trying to pretend you werent, and stop making multiple threads.  As i posted in your question thread in the feedback forum next ban you receive will be quite long.  Stop picking fights with every admin you see and start picking fights with people on the other team (aka actually engage with an attempt to kill someone once in a while)