Author Topic: [UNBAN]Gang  (Read 684 times)

Offline bebeclassic

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN]Gang
« on: July 13, 2012, 07:06:28 pm »
I'm posting in name of my friend Ganges. He was banned on all servers for reason unknown to him And he can't find himself on the banlist and know when it's over. He think that he may be banned for multiple characters with very similiar names. He didn't knew it is something bad. Can be he unbanned? Me and my another friend want to play with him. PS: He can't log in because he lost his password and he is unable to reset it ingame(obviously because of ban).

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
Re: [UNBAN]Gang
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 07:39:11 pm »
Multiple characters on one CD key with similar name ? Unless all the names are rude or whatever, that's probably not the reason.
Multiple characters on multiple CD keys ? Now that's indeed bannable, and you won't find any [BAN] Ganges, since those threads are done by players for ingame offense.
If it's not multiple CD keys on one IP, then it's maybe an autoblock wave permaban.
See this thread :
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,23841.0.html
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline bebeclassic

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 10:47:31 pm »
Is there any that he could be unbaned. Because he say that he didnt use atoblock and have only one character on one CDkey.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 10:51:24 pm »
Is there any that he could be unbaned. Because he say that he didnt use atoblock and have only one character on one CDkey.
So he has multiple CD keys?

Having multiple characters on one CD is allowed. Having multiple CD keys is not.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline bebeclassic

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 10:53:22 pm »
No he have only one CDkey and he come back to this game because he dont play for about 4 months and he saw that he is banned.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 11:05:01 pm »
I'm posting in name of my friend Ganges. He was banned on all servers for reason unknown to him And he can't find himself on the banlist and know when it's over. He think that he may be banned for multiple characters with very similiar names. He didn't knew it is something bad. Can be he unbanned? Me and my another friend want to play with him. PS: He can't log in because he lost his password and he is unable to reset it ingame(obviously because of ban).
No he have only one CDkey and he come back to this game because he dont play for about 4 months and he saw that he is banned.
So he has multiple characters with similar sounding name, but only 1 character per CD key, but only 1 CD key?

That doesn't make sense to me :/
Or am I just stupid?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 11:20:12 pm »
Sounds fishy, guess our role as helpers ends here Zapper, time to let the logs and the "bring me all the names of characters from that CD key" job to the admin.
Or the confirmation that it was indeed one of "thoses" banwaves.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline bebeclassic

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 11:22:16 pm »
Sorry my mistake i mean 1 account on 1 cd key but is there any way that he could play again on this account

Offline bebeclassic

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 11:28:19 pm »
He only remember Ganges

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 01:07:28 am »
I suggest you let your friend post here himself. He can post in his own language if he wants to, English is not needed as there are enough people to translate. Then we wait for an admin.

Offline bebeclassic

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 10:37:06 am »
But thats a problem because i say that he lost his password and he dont know other way how to reset it by only joining game where he is baned.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 03:59:57 pm »
Autoblocker, post here.