Author Topic: Ban request Occitan_Zlotz  (Read 584 times)

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
Ban request Occitan_Zlotz
« on: July 10, 2012, 09:32:03 am »
(click to show/hide)
Zlot was killing the virgin so I stopped him by defending her. Then i let the peasants kill me since I was the last alive to keep the game going. He ran up to me and killed me

(click to show/hide)
He kept threatening that I would never play the game again and it would, as he said be a "nightmare" for me to try and play. I tried to continue to play the game and defend the virgin but we never got past the first level or two because of the team killing was his first objective.

(click to show/hide)
This image is of him saying he is killing me because of my 'dumbass' attitude

(click to show/hide)
The last time he killed my before I got off because it was impossible to try and play with him repeatedly assaulting me

All I did was try to stop him from killing the virgin by defending her. I apologize if I don't understand the game type fully but I took it quite literally.

Openpalm was on too and might have a couple of pictures in support of what was going on.
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline OpenPalm

• Baron
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Thes
Re: Ban request Occitan_Zlotz
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 09:35:43 am »
These are all my pictures.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Zlotz also tried to poll kick Genric for defending the virgin. (twice I think?)  RandomDude159 was also jumping in front of Genric's arrows trying to get hit by him and also tried to poll kick him.

Zlotz claimed to know Occitan leaders in admin positions that would ban Genric for a week.

edit: Zlotz probably only polled him once.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 11:33:51 am by OpenPalm »
Quote from: Smoothrich
Racism against our chinese gold grinding brothers.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 09:39:56 am »
yes randomdude was annoying a few people on but I didn't want to make the focus him since he was just being a little troll. Thanks for adding those pictures of him doing the poll and of him saying he was punishing my "dumbass attitude"
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 03:42:33 pm »
24 hour ban for both of you.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login