Author Topic: [BAN] Crusader_Chip and Crusader_Fruit  (Read 300 times)

Offline Brutal_KGB

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[BAN] Crusader_Chip and Crusader_Fruit
« on: July 17, 2012, 01:56:15 am »
These two guys were on siege today from ~5PM CST until I stopped playing at ~6:45PM.  Both guys would ride out of spawn on their horses every round and run over as many teammates as possible.  Several times they even looped around to do it again.  To boot, Chip especially was making quite the fool of himself in chat.  He would make inflammatory remarks against people that reported him for TW, and would even bitch at people for "getting in his way" when he would TW or TK.  Many of his remarks were highly offensive and racist.  I'm sorry but I did not screenshot the chat log.  If admins have access to that, then I ask you to please review the logs for server 2 at the times I indicated.  Fruit said very little in chat, but behaved in every other regard the same as Chip.

Upper_KUTT was present for most of this, and I asked him to ban them but no action was ever taken.  At one point, the server voted to kick Chip, at which point Upper_KUTT was kind enough to say that "you can't ban them when you vote kick them."  When Chip came back and I informed Upper_KUTT in admin chat that he was back, again no action was taken.  Hopefully others that were there during this time will come and back this up.

Sorry for having no evidence, but the ingame chat log is very short and full of kill spam, and I didn't think to screenshot this stuff at the time it was happening.

Thanks.

Offline Para

• Count
  • Renown: 170
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Para_KUTT, Slut_KUTT, Upper_KUTT, Ballmeat_KUTT, Ballmeat_Sandwich
  • IRC nick: Para_
Re: [BAN] Crusader_Chip and Crusader_Fruit
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 10:20:56 pm »
You may have left before I took action, but I did temp ban them and scolded them for their actions. Played with them today and they seem to be better behaved (at least when I was there). I'll keep an eye on them in the future.
Woozle wuzzle?