Author Topic: Discussion about server rules. Especially CS blocking and unreachable places.  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I play in NA.  So I have to hop off as soon as some A-hole breaks the ladder?? Sorry but thats BS, I've played around 1000 hours of crpg without anyone ever trying to ban or kick me, so meh, I'm going to keep playing as I've played.

I wish the EU admins adopted this particular rule from the NA servers.

When two people face-off as last of their team. One camping roof, ladder still intact. The other is a 2handed/pole character. Neither would risk moving up or down.
 I think its only fair that the second player is allowed to capitalize on the prior player's mistake, by destroying the ladder and wait for flag.

This is the most logical scenario without admin interference, but in time this would also be mind-numbing boring to watch.
 Since the first player has already lost by default, it is fair that he either suicide or be kicked by admin, to speed thing along.

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Not playing
  • Game nicks: Not playing
  • IRC nick: Most likely Dravic
But on some maps, if you are not idiot, you can chose good place to camp and have a way down without ladder. Just a bit of parkour and you're done :D

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
CS's until fixed, and ladders period should both be removed/banned from battle servers.  The end.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?