Author Topic: Two Worlds 2  (Read 3006 times)

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
Re: Two Worlds 2
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 02:44:29 am »
I don't see overly that many differences. Maybe I'm not picky enough  :P

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 06:50:14 am »
You cant compare the 2. Witcher 2 had waaaay higher budget and was 100% story, while Two Worlds 2 was also about screwing around abit.

I kinda agree about Two worlds 2 having a shit story. It was your average kill evil king blablabla, dark magic blablabla, save woman in trouble etc typical kind of story. I loved the game thou, the crafting and item enchanting system was tons of fun, not to mention the atmosphere in the world felt soo alive. But yea......like I said, its not for everyone.

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE47rDVh3c0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vengt_The_Horsethief, Glorefindel, Vanderkaum
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2012, 08:56:52 pm »
You cant compare the 2. Witcher 2 had waaaay higher budget and was 100% story, while Two Worlds 2 was also about screwing around abit.

I kinda agree about Two worlds 2 having a shit story. It was your average kill evil king blablabla, dark magic blablabla, save woman in trouble etc typical kind of story. I loved the game thou, the crafting and item enchanting system was tons of fun, not to mention the atmosphere in the world felt soo alive. But yea......like I said, its not for everyone.

From what I understand, the main appeal of 2W2 is the coop multiplayer.... not the "story".
"Vengt, you are like my favorite player in CRPG."
- BlackWhite

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2012, 09:54:33 am »
From what I understand, the main appeal of 2W2 is the coop multiplayer.... not the "story".

Only reason I was even considering playing 2 worlds to begin with was to play co-op with a friend. THought it'd be awesome.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Latrinenkobold

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Stop the nerfs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hagur
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 12:07:58 am »
I bought it for full price I don't know how much time ago but it was "meh" at best

Offline Ubereem

• Count
  • Renown: 197
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 02:41:06 pm »
I like this game. Magick system is pretty epic and unlike Skyrim I actually finished this one. The online shit is cool too. Just not enough time to play all these fun games. I really should quit my job :shock:
Jackson And No Bank

Offline bukva2

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2012, 02:15:17 pm »
I played the singleplayer as mellee char and it was quite fun, tho it was failry easy after about 3hours into the game, not sure if its because of the crafting or if i was simply too strong since i killed everything (exept civies, unless doing so for the lulz). Magic seems like the best ive seen in any games so far, the sheer ammount of combinations is ridiculous. Ranged seemed a bit low unless perhaps used in multi.

How is the multi these days? Playercount? Coop only or are there some "modes"?