<3

Build 1
15 (53.6%)
Build 2
2 (7.1%)
I like batman underwear
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Which of these 2 STR builds would be the most amusing?  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Keltesh

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Frederick_Von_Spamberge, and >9000 alts.
Re: Which of these 2 STR builds would be the most amusing?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 12:27:12 am »
I have a character (Stickler) that is a pure STR pure Melee.

Going for 36/3 with 11 IF and 12 PS, no other skills.  Currently lvl 25 with 31/3 10 PS/IF.

Extremely fun to run in full plate with Great Maul/Pike/Flamberge/Whatever and 1-hit almost everything while taking a TON of punishment.  For example I have about 85 hp atm.  In my Gothic Plate with Bevor I was able to take 5 Heavy Throwing Axes and 3 arrows from a Strong Bow before dieing.........

Also for the ultimate fun I go in my plate and run around with only a meat cleaver (103 speed 24 cut) and destroy people.  Being able to take multiple hits really helps getting in range to spam someone to death.  Works best on the siege server, but I did have a game on the 80 man battle server yesterday where I went 8/3 using only the meat cleaver.

I suggest trying this out if you play lots of siege or have some friends you can rely on in battle to distract enemies.  You never want to fight someone 1v1 because you are just too slow to duel.  Really shines in large clusterf*** melees.