Author Topic: will i ever be unbanned  (Read 556 times)

Offline Rdhardy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Play for fun XD
    • View Profile
will i ever be unbanned
« on: June 23, 2012, 04:54:14 pm »
hi i got banned for the Auto-blocker and i tried to tell you why but i got perm ban for lying i have been asking if there is any chance i can get an teamspeak ip so i can come clear things up but so far i have had every post deleted. i have said sorry number of times but it dosent seem to be enough, although this is my first ban offence in the hole time i have played CRPG for 1 year. anyway i was trying to explain that i did use an auto-blocker but it was a test for my MM regiment but thats not what you are intrested in. anyway i did use it on CRPG about maybe 4 months ago and for about 3-4 hours i am not 100% sure since it was a long time ago. i did also use it on my friends laptop when i was at his house, so if you can see ip of when it was used that will explain that part. like i said i am very sorry and i do miss this great mod alot its been almost 1 week and im already bored and really want to be able to play this mod again. im am really sorry and thank you for taking the time to read this.  :(
R.Hardy

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
Re: will i ever be unbanned
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 05:13:41 pm »
RIP
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Rdhardy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Play for fun XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 05:15:54 pm »
i hope i can come sort this out miss the mod badly  :(
R.Hardy

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 05:24:28 pm »
What you claim (3-4 h once) doesn't match what we detected. Your account will never be unbanned, you might wanna buy another one.