• Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
Banned
« on: March 19, 2011, 03:48:55 pm »
Player 420_dontbanmeorillcry was banned today on the siege server at 12:07 Newfoundland time. Player was kicked multiple times over the last day for leeching. I spectated player for several hours during which time he would spawn, then go afk. I instructed player on numerous occassions to respond or join the battle, all except one were ignored. One time player responded, player apologized and understood instructions that were given. Ultimatum was issued to player, player understood that any other instance of blatent leeching would lead to an immediate ban of a time period yet to be determined. Upon returning to the server today I find said player in the same situation, ignoring admin commands, not responding to instructions. After waiting 10 minutes or so, and being informed by several players ,that I consider trustworthy, that player had been leeching in the same fashion for over 3 hours, player 420_dontbanmeorillcry was Banned until further notice.

Pending Review by Gash
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:50:17 pm by Nindur »

Offline Misan

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Misan_Ulpius_Phallus Karawampa Kaladorn
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 01:24:34 pm »
He does this quite often, I suppose this pic is relevant.

From maybe 2 weeks ago, I've got a few more, but you get the point.
(click to show/hide)
Troll complete. It is offensive to me and I would like you to change it.
If it is not changed I will do everything in my power to see you banned from both the game and forums.