Author Topic: Retiring over level 31  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Retiring over level 31
« on: June 06, 2012, 01:15:02 pm »
Hello, I am level 31. I have 4 million xp left for 32. I didn't like my build, so I want to change it. Training lessons are too expensive for me at the moment, I've also heard there are more bonuses for retiring after level 31, but I do not know what they are. So I need help, cause I certainly want to change my build. Should I:
-respec and continue from level 30
-or just retire away right now
-perhaps I should wait to hit level 32 and then retire for some good bonuses

I am a horse archer and want to retire, so help me since no one likes horse archers. You'll get a rid of a horse archer if you help me.

... Lol, actually I will be a horse archer again with an even more annoying build. HAHA XD
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 02:00:08 pm by Ronin »
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline OpenPalm

• Baron
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Thes
Re: Retiring over level 31
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 01:22:35 pm »
I would say it is probably best to retire.  I am not a very experienced player, and others may say something else, but it is what I would do.

Also, HA and archers are awesome and anyone who says otherwise is silly.
Quote from: Smoothrich
Racism against our chinese gold grinding brothers.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 01:27:49 pm »
I wouldn't stop retiring at 31 until you have all the gear you want, and only when you're totally sure of the build type you want to play
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Original_Sin

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Dunn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade Black Tea
  • IRC nick: Original Sin [afk mostly]
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 01:45:36 pm »
nobody knows anything about your question tbh, 'cause we know nothing about bonuses after 31 lvl

you just do as you like, son

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 01:50:46 pm »
Well, I am cool with horse archery I just need some practice to be good at it. But I have a much better setup now, so I just want to change my setup.

I have enough of gold and heirlooms actually, regular retiring would just be a bonus that is welcome. I have 1.800 gold and 3 masterwork items. So I do not really really need some more additions, I just wonder about the bonuses.

Thanks for your answers, I think I need to make it through to see what bonuses I might get.

Edit: I actually have 4 million to reach level 32, not 5 million.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 02:00:01 pm by Ronin »
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

Offline Spartacus

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 09:12:31 pm »
I have 1.800 gold and 3 masterwork items.
that is not that much gold maybe you should retire and sell your loompoint so you do not have to change gear because you run out of money
So thats NA, why do you care about EU? Are you trying to export freedom?

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 09:41:59 pm »
What is your total experience? If you are that close to 32, after a respec you may still be level 31 or very close to it anyway.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 10:11:16 pm »
got 14 million now, if I respec I will have 7 million. but I'm wandering about the cool bonuses, I do not want to throw 7 million xp to the void.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 10:14:09 pm »
got 14 million now, if I respec I will have 7 million. but I'm wandering about the cool bonuses, I do not want to throw 7 million xp to the void.

The bonuses to retiring at a high level are not currently implemented, nor do we know what they are. Because we have no idea when this will be changed, I would not keep playing a build you do not like in the hopes that the retirment at high level is worth it.