Author Topic: Strategus Battle Anemosity  (Read 451 times)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Strategus Battle Anemosity
« on: May 30, 2012, 11:27:09 pm »
+2
In strategus battles as a random bandit every time i attack a faction, i can get no one to fight for me, because none of the clan guys want to fight against their own clan, and none of the other clan guys want to be affiliated with bandits. This sucks.

Therefore, can you include an "anonymous" button please when accepting players for strat, so that in battle all of my soldiers as a bandit are called just "Soldier 1" "Soldier 2" etc, rather than actually named. It would mean we actually get a more active strategus scene, as it is dozens of players simply won't play in battles because their clan is allied to x clan etc, therefore people don't get to play.

thanks, Corsair.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: Strategus Battle Anemosity
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 11:31:57 pm »
+1
WHy the fuck should we support traitors and clanhoppers?,

If you cant stand with your (ingame-) name for what you do you should not do it, thats all.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 11:40:26 pm »
In strategus battles as a random bandit every time i attack a faction, i can get no one to fight for me, because none of the clan guys want to fight against their own clan, and none of the other clan guys want to be affiliated with bandits. This sucks.

I think your main problem is that your a traitor people normally don't attack Friendly armies, best off joining a bandit faction
(Looters, Wataga)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 11:44:17 pm »
i think you're rather missing the point, i'm not a traitor i'm a bandit

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 11:46:03 pm »
I lean both ways on this.

It's not a terrible idea. But your problem isn't clans not wanting to fight for you, if you attack someone that is at war with some one else it is much easier to get mercs, BUT you really need to do the ground work.

Strat is 90% politics. I know that when I attack some one or something I can rely on a lot of Hospitaller, Australis, Hate, ATS, FIDLGB, Kapikulu, Templar, TKoC, Occitan, KUTT and Chaos guys and gals coming out to bat for me because I've taken the time to do things for them and go talk to as many of them as possible.

When you have a battle and you don't have a name no one shows up, so you have to go on a Presidential campaign selling why people should come and help.

Best thing to do is make sure you have fun gear so everyone has a good if not silly time.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 11:49:31 pm »
my gear isn't fun.

my gear is money efficient. I have a measured amount of medium/ light gear of mostly +0.

but still, efficient.

i could try crafting swords that make funny noises when they strike though  :shock:

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 11:55:20 pm »
mercenaries dont fight for free

there are plenty of people that would fight if it was worth their time, in either xp (which is typically NOT the case for small raids) or money