Author Topic: Ban Asshard for poll abuse  (Read 542 times)

Kulin_ban

Ban Asshard for poll abuse
« on: May 27, 2012, 03:58:51 pm »
Eu6 Rageball server about 15 minutes ago

We were playing on that ice map, and Pecores_Rusheur was goalkeeping really bad. He was just using the goal safety zone to hide and reload xbow safely. I asked him repeatedly to get off but he would not respond. After other team scored once again with him reloading xbow behind our goal, I decided to make a kick poll with reason stated:

(click to show/hide)

After the poll was made, this guy Asshard started talking crap about me and made a ban poll without stating a reason.

(click to show/hide)

The ban poll succeeded with 55% of the voters pressing 1.

Kind of a bummer considering large portion of players from other team was consisted of merciless guys :/

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Asshard for poll abuse
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 04:11:28 pm »
Kulin ban your crpg career is full of bans :P

That guy seem to dislike you for some reason. What exactly happened with him? You killed him for many times or something? Where the story begins?
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 04:21:25 pm »
Hmm... Then it's most likely that you tried to kick his newbie friend who can not speak english well.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 04:38:28 pm »
2 days for poll abuse.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 05:24:34 pm »
Just to make it clear.

Me and some of the other Mericless pressed 1 since we mistook it for a second poll on Pecores_RuSheur.

Sorry you got kicked.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia