Author Topic: hello I need some cool throwing troll built  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: hello I need some cool throwing troll built
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2012, 11:34:04 pm »
No offence but not many people's priority would not be to protect someone's bad newbie thrower alt...
I didn't get offended, but pissed off. I know how I get owned from behind as a thrower being focused on dehorsing enemy cavalry. Teamplay is the way to go if you want to win. If infantry do not protect ranged to do their job when the situation demands then those infantry deserve to get owned alone by the enemy team. Please make note that I said "when the situation demands", not "all the time".
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 11:52:52 pm »
The thing is, the people who are supposed to watch our backs hate our guts, and dont give a crap about tactics. CRPG is built so that different classes support each other, but the devs can't make people play like that.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 11:57:04 pm »
+1
Not all classes can solo in the same efficient way. Which provokes even more raging. Devs should consider this and actually encourage, or force if necessary, the teamplay.
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 10:21:08 pm »
More open maps. Infantry classes are both easier and there's way too many urban maps. In open ground people tend to stay together more often to survive, this encourages teamplay.

Offline Kajia

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Kajia
  • IRC nick: Kajia_
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 12:29:43 am »
my current build is going for 15 agility and 12 was slow as hell, i cannot recommend anything less than that!
with throwing 133 you won't be able to hit that easy, considering your PT is so high (i think higher PT reduces accuracy again or not? correct me if I'm wrong)
but my current build also has something 120+ wpf and i am only effective in medium close range and therefore always threatened with enemy melee takeover ...

but 24/15 or something could be fun (5 WM = 148 wpf, 8 PT, 5 ath, 5 points to put where you want)

Kajia's Workshop
(cRPG artwork showcase)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2012, 03:29:47 pm »
my current build is going for 15 agility and 12 was slow as hell, i cannot recommend anything less than that!
with throwing 133 you won't be able to hit that easy, considering your PT is so high (i think higher PT reduces accuracy again or not? correct me if I'm wrong)
but my current build also has something 120+ wpf and i am only effective in medium close range and therefore always threatened with enemy melee takeover ...
You're right, anything below 15 agility is not so useful. I even would recommend having a 18/18 build over it, that running faster is a crucial skill a thrower has to developer; in order to get into close range, throw, run out.
You're not entirely correct that PT reduces accuracy, it only reduces wpf but wpf hardly matters to be honest in terms of accuracy. Moreover, PT increases the projectile speed of thrown weapons; so it actually might be better for accuracy.

but 24/15 or something could be fun (5 WM = 148 wpf, 8 PT, 5 ath, 5 points to put where you want)
5 points to griffindor :D

Offline Byrdi

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byrdi, Swiss Chocolate, and lots of other alts
  • IRC nick: Byrdi
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2012, 10:37:01 pm »
18/21 with hammers or axes are awesome. You're fast, accurate and able to fight in melee because of 7 ath.

PS 3
Ath 7
WM 7
PT 6

60-100 1h wpf
Rest in throwing

It will be really good if you make it to level 31, then you can have 6 PS.

Offline Vammo75

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vamm
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2012, 11:09:43 pm »
With PT 10 dont you need 140 in throwing (after armour)? You can get 27/15 at level 31 with 5 ath and 5 wpm and 9 PT.

If you go the other way and you hesitate between 12/27 and 9/30 go 9/30 4 PT is just as useless as 3 PT for killing things and you will have more fun with 10 ath. (and it is a killer rage ball build).

Other than 9/30 there are no trolling throwing builds.

Offline Dan lol

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
  • ROLLINROLLINROLLINROLLIN
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: If you can't handle me at my durst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my fredst.
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2012, 11:38:11 pm »
hammering asses is the most satisfying thing to do as a thrower. screaming over clan voice chat is required as well; remember to yell kobe before all difficult throws. Good luck.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JABONRA
His mother's asshole, I tragedy

Offline isatis

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ink+water showing their true potential!
    • View Profile
    • le Clan des Cochons!
  • Faction: Le clan des Cochons!!
  • Game nicks: Cochon_Furtif_Isatis
  • IRC nick: Isatis
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 02:36:01 am »
well, I must say I enjoy seeing big bad evil thin can flee from my hammer...
 that 10 pt... AWESOME

and I practice my blocking because I can't flee!!
So the new response to ranged ragers is not "get a shield", it is "learn to chamber ranged nub!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2012, 06:32:36 am »
12/27 15/24

Go for people in lest than 50 armour, stun lock people in fights :D

If you have a friendly in plate fighting a dude in a lammlar vest just throw like a nut with those stars, you will thud on your own guy and lock up the other one.

Also head hunting works pretty well with the daggers, I imagine with the Shurikens it will be just as easy.

With 15/24 I've dropped rounceys with one HS at the start of the round with throwing daggers.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(