Author Topic: [Unban]tk'ing - banned by Smoothrich  (Read 612 times)

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
[Unban]tk'ing - banned by Smoothrich
« on: May 25, 2012, 09:15:19 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,32486.0.html

I had pressed i chat asking for a mute of Braun, which did not happen. Braun, aka Recruiter aka BlindPew needs at the least a perma mute if possible, a perma ban if not.

Are we that desperate for players we want the literal scum of the planet spreading their shite? Is there any other reason that outright hate mongering is tolerated?
Is there some 'secret' reason not to ban hate mongers? Is it fear of DDS? So, we give up our rights out of fear of reprisal - sounds like a poor deal to me.

I am not talking about off color jokes, though there are some who think they are funny but are really just fail try hards. I am talking evil. Of the stupid and destructive kind. Insidious and institutionalized.

To the players:
It's ok for people to say 'mute the chat', i.e. bury my head in the sand. Tolerating this behaviour leads to it's spreading - 'oh it's the internet' - yes that happy place of pseudo anonymity, where you can abandon any principles and claim it is just a joke, nobody will know.
Well someone will know. You.

You can lie and claim a quest for knowledge, and tell it to yourself enough times that you believe it - it works, how else do you explain why people buy such shitty products, or some kids think they are worthless and off themselves - endless repetition. I grow weary of such earwigs.

You can worship at the altar of free speech (see, it should have been a right to FREE THOUGHT and free discussion in the proper forum). You can idolize some old (or even new) piece of paper, pay lip service to your gods, your science, even your non belief - in which case you do not know who's work you are doing. Maybe you will meet him.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
Re: [Unban]tk'ing - banned by Smoothrich
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 09:56:19 pm »
Look bro, you got trolled, and then you went and teamkilled people in the spawn, including after being warned. Intentional teamkilling is against the rules, and doubly so immediately after spawn.
I was not online when Braun was being racist or whatever. I joined the server and immediately saw you teamkill in the spawn, I told you to stop and then you did it again.

You talk about racism and hatemongering yet casually use the word "bundle of sticks", I didn't bother to read the rest of what you wrote but I liked the reference to Satan at the end.
Go volunteer someplace to help victims of hate crime or something productive instead of getting mad at video games.

I will review the chat logs when they become available and see what happened and if necessary ban for racism, but you will not be unbanned.

Actually don't go volunteer, or even leave your house, you will probably go off on someone in a fit of rage and end up in prison.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login