Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2012, 01:51:20 am »
Dude you guys need to get information correctly. I just wanted to share my beliefs, so many people in the world have so many Ideas on us, and I was just trying to break the Ice.. Nothing else. And I am A Ladder Day Saint you idiot. Mormon is just a nickname people call us, because they usually don't know the official name. And sharing them online is just one way of telling people who we are. Stop trying to get rid of me, and No i did not intentionally kill you. If I did kill you , I'm sorry, I did not mean to do it, but some of you guys were really pissing me off, Telling me to GTFO. We don't really swear its against our religion. Xeen I already apologized to you before, but you did not care to listen. And if you did not even know our official name (The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Ladder Day Saints) then you should not even say anything. Herr_Thomas that pic does not even show me tking anyone... Just hitting them..

Obvious troll, knows nothing about Mormons. For the record it's "Latter Day Saint", not "Ladder". There is a distrinction in that Mormons form the majority of Latter Day Saints, but not the entirety of the movement.

If you are typing this kind of false-incensement in-game just to get reactions from people, you'll be muted when it's spotted. It's pretty clear that you're just trying to get people to misbehave, and now to attempt ban requests without any solid evidence presented is harassment. Rulebreakers of any kind should be punished, but you are griefing the entire system and fishing for opportunities to exploit peoples' anger. Cut it out.