Author Topic: DRZ AGGRESSORS!  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
Re: DRZ AGGRESSORS!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 10:40:32 pm »
+1
OK... My mistake, I was tipsy and mixed up different people, but now I'm sure that general concept was correct. Just look at this link:
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated #!? page = battleroster & id = 3287
NH_Uhtred and NH_Tutboflex. Your direction is consistent with current wind direction. Good job and trustworthy attitude. Never again will not help you, actually you can already start looking for a new village...
By the way, welcome to our side of the wall. Spawn rape is all that awaits you here  :twisted:

When you offered us Ambean back after you took it from Mercs, by accepting it we didn't join UIF or become your vassals, all we agreed to was to be good neighbours with you and not engage in banditry against you or UIF.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 12:57:25 am »
Fighting against us or our allies is not neutrality or neighborliness. You are small clan and 2 players can't harm us. It's not about you, just about general principle and I used you as an example. I don't care if this principle you like or not. It has nothing to do with personal treatment of case. I hope it's simple and clear message for everyone. Do what you want. Greetings and have fun.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2012, 01:18:54 am »
Your allies fought against some of our friends too when they invaded NA lands. And actually neighbour behaviour and external policies can be quite different, neighbours can co-exist peacefully while having different politics outside of the area, nations do it all the time.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2012, 01:53:07 am »
Your allies fought against some of our friends too when they invaded NA lands. And actually neighbour behaviour and external policies can be quite different, neighbours can co-exist peacefully while having different politics outside of the area, nations do it all the time.

You fought against UIF or whatever you wanna call that alliance, and your side won. You crossed the impassable wall at that point and hell froze over. You'll have a better chance trying to convince. "nothing" is actually something than talking with them.

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2012, 02:25:23 am »
its cause that grey guy takes this game wayyyy to seriously... i mean if its between fighting a FUN strategus battle as yourself (not with your whole faction) and you happen to fight against your allies or just not fight and be bored.... i mean by all means fight. I for one will attempt to fight for my allies, but if the roster is full ill sign up for the other side......

REMEMBER ITS A GAME

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2012, 02:26:25 am »
Eh, the state Strat is in, if we can squeeze a couple more months of entertainment out of it, I think that's the best we can hope for, and the "giant NA alliance" seems like the way to go for that.

Really we should have been more specific about the terms of Ambean.  In the future (if Strat has a future), we'd probably setup something more specific like "We will not attack or merc against the following groups for 60 days".

As it is, the Ambean agreement had no specified time attached to it.  Fighting with the other NA's seems like the thing to do at this point, if only for purposes of something to do again in Strat.
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2012, 02:33:18 am »
+4
/l