Author Topic: Delete this thread.  (Read 784 times)

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Delete this thread.
« on: May 12, 2012, 03:02:43 pm »
Forget about it.

Sorry for the trouble.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 06:10:29 pm by Lord_Panos »
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Unferth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Req on Nord_Falconia
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 05:25:16 pm »
You prob deserved it anyway for all your trolling.  :wink:

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 05:30:50 pm »
You prob deserved it anyway for all your trolling.  :wink:

thing is that there is a big difference between trolling and griefing other players,I`m open to trolling and I never asked for a ban of some1 who trolled me,I am strong believer of trolling and thats the only reason why.
But on the other hand,I never tk some1 on purpose  because it is just retarded.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 05:39:15 pm »
Nearly accurate to the truth.
I was shooting and he gets in the way, he doesnt report me, instead he shoots me in the chest, i report him and then he reports me. He had already proceded to kick me and annoy me before for a change (all ofc while not doing damage so i could not report him), and so I teamkill him.
I didnt take screens, but whatever. Please ban me and let that griefer stay in the servers, its not as if he has been banned 10 times before and i have been banned none...
Also, the ban might be just about how far i am from definitely abandoning this game, the last few weeks have been just so frustrating i dont think i can take it any more
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 05:40:31 pm by Moncho »

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 05:43:51 pm »
Nearly accurate to the truth.
I was shooting and he gets in the way, he doesnt report me, instead he shoots me in the chest, i report him and then he reports me. He had already proceded to kick me and annoy me before for a change (all ofc while not doing damage so i could not report him), and so I teamkill him.
I didnt take screens, but whatever. Please ban me and let that griefer stay in the servers, its not as if he has been banned 10 times before and i have been banned none...
Also, the ban might be just about how far i am from definitely abandoning this game, the last few weeks have been just so frustrating i dont think i can take it any more

All my bans were for trolling,not a single one was for tking.

Offline Moncho

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 05:49:21 pm »
All my bans were for trolling,not a single one was for tking.

And I am not accusing you of tking, but of trolling and griefing by putting yourself in front of me while i was shooting then shotgunning me with your crossbow and presenting a version of the facts different to what really happened. I know that in the screens it doesnt seem so, but both you and i know it is what really happened. I know you dont care (the troll/griefer part), and you just want me banned for the posterior tk, which i deserve, tbh i dont think i care any more, so gl with your trolling in the future

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 05:51:16 pm »
And I am not accusing you of tking, but of trolling and griefing by putting yourself in front of me while i was shooting then shotgunning me with your crossbow and presenting a version of the facts different to what really happened. I know that in the screens it doesnt seem so, but both you and i know it is what really happened. I know you dont care (the troll/griefer part), and you just want me banned for the posterior tk, which i deserve, tbh i dont think i care any more, so gl with your trolling in the future

i think if u add a bit more drama it will be more realistic.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 06:27:19 pm »
But on the other hand,I never tk some1 on purpose  because it is just retarded.
Just felt I should correct you, not that long ago, on Pecores, there was this TKing thrower, kept attempting to TK at spawn until we ganked him each round.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 06:31:00 pm »
Just felt I should correct you, not that long ago, on Pecores, there was this TKing thrower, kept attempting to TK at spawn until we ganked him each round.

do u have any pictures?

Offline Moncho

• King
    • View Profile
Re: Delete this thread.
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 06:44:47 pm »
lol, gj panos

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 06:55:28 pm »

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2012, 07:14:16 pm »
do u have any pictures?
Pictures are gay, besides, I'd have broken the rules just as much as you, was fun killing that asshole.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 09:27:16 am »
Beer, don't go around spouting lies, you know just as well as we do that you have been banned for TKing and griefing several times on your first key.

Thread locked as OP doesn't want to pursue his quest for justice anymore.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader