Author Topic: BAN: PRO_Badplayer  (Read 3839 times)

Offline Duvain

• Nooblord
  • Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bro
  • Game nicks: marthastewart
Re: BAN: PRO_Badplayer
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2012, 11:38:22 pm »
why was my post deleted it was very relevant to the topic at hand

Offline Sergee

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PRO_TheSerge
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2012, 11:40:52 pm »
Its cus I posted after that GOD QUEEN MARTHA HAS SPOKE END OF THREAD BAN ADERYN
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 1%

THE 99% WILL LOOK UP AND SAY "FEED ME"
AND I WILL SHIT DOWN THEIR THROATS.

Offline Sarpton

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hurlbat
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2012, 11:46:34 pm »
I've seen him clutch vs many all the time,  if what Rohyp does isn't delaying then neither is this.   I've NEVER seen Aderyn get a a round draw and I've played with him quite a lot.

Personally I can see both sides and each has an argument Bad_player did suggest a poll that wasn't correct (?) because Aderyn wasn't delaying,  but he also has a point that if the polls aren't there for specifically the point he used them for why are they even there?   

My input (that doesn't matter) would be to chalk this one up to "don't be so eager to kick another player for a play style that you don't like."  Leave it at that.  Seem fair and balanced to me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2012, 11:59:34 pm »
I've seen him clutch vs many all the time,  if what Rohyp does isn't delaying then neither is this.   I've NEVER seen Aderyn get a a round draw and I've played with him quite a lot.

Personally I can see both sides and each has an argument Bad_player did suggest a poll that wasn't correct (?) because Aderyn wasn't delaying,  but he also has a point that if the polls aren't there for specifically the point he used them for why are they even there?   

My input (that doesn't matter) would be to chalk this one up to "don't be so eager to kick another player for a play style that you don't like."  Leave it at that.  Seem fair and balanced to me.

when Rohy runs out of bolts he immediately lets the other team finish the round. i've been on countless draws with aderyn, and many times hes on my team and that doesnt make me any happier, this isnt just a play style many dont like, it shouldnt be allowed.. if you see an area with a few arrows sure pick them up if youre out, its why you can at all.. that doesnt mean avoid using your other weapon to run from point a to point z in a map to find more arrows while 50+ are waiting for the next round. sure maybe hes not doing it to troll but that doesnt make it right.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2012, 02:05:28 am »
We will review the logs when they are uploaded tomorrow.  Admins please turn off ban polls when you can.  Shik please disable ban polls from coming back on every day.  Running away with no arrows being chased by shielders for minutes at a time is borderline griefing and delaying, try considering how the rest of your team feels sometimes when you force everyone's repair chance to go up by drawing out 1x ticks.  Badplayer just use kick polls, not ban polls. 

I wouldn't necessarily deem this poll ABUSE, but I will ban BADPLAYER for an hour for fairness, unless the logs paint a different picture.  I will ban him now.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2012, 02:16:44 am »
I think I stopped playing by the time badplayer poll kicked him, but aderyn was doing this every round for multiple maps. It seemed as though everyone (outside of hosps) was veryannoyed with him.

As for the comparison to Roh, the change in the way MOTF works seems to imply that the devs do believe that kiting like that as the last one alive is delaying/not aloud.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2012, 02:16:56 am »
I tried to tick the hour box up by 1 to make it an hour long ban, and instead made BADPLAYER banned until 2021.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2012, 02:28:56 am »
RIP

Offline oohillac

• Marshall
  • Renown: 724
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player
  • boys don't cry
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2012, 07:48:27 am »
I was there, this was flat-out abuse.

OP and another archer were fighting some heavy armour guy.  Both had arrows and bows, they were setting up a nice crossfire to kill the tank.  Badplayer called a poll so his/my team would not lose to two archers.  Poll passed, his/my team won.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2012, 08:42:05 am »
^
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:49:26 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2012, 09:10:09 am »
The dude has been banned for 10 years.  Are the masses still not happy?

Offline BADPLAYERold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 362
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: BADPLAYER
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2012, 09:16:54 am »
I was there, this was flat-out abuse.

OP and another archer were fighting some heavy armour guy.  Both had arrows and bows, they were setting up a nice crossfire to kill the tank.  Badplayer called a poll so his/my team would not lose to two archers.  Poll passed, his/my team won.

that would be cool if i was ya know on your team. unlike most people i rather play to have fun and don't care about mutlipliers im rich enough 1%