Author Topic: Nomination: Merc_Phazh  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Michael

• Don't take me seriously
  • Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 559
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Nomination: Merc_Phazh
« on: March 24, 2011, 08:09:34 pm »
Merc-Phazh

A horse archer with the name Kapikulu_Wulz teamkilled me on purpose and attacked me on purpose three rounds in a row.

After he rode my footgirl over the fifth times (on purpose) I started a poll to ban him.

Of course I wrote the reason (friendly horse charge on purpose) in chat.

Then another teamkiller with the name Executive Outcomes wrote in in game chat to kick me,

and Merc_Phazh did it.

Funny thing is me was one of the top players of my team, Kapikulu_Wulz a pretty useless horse archer, and Merc-Phahz was in the other team.

When he is not willing to do anything against teamattackers in the other team then he should do nothing at all, but definately not kick the player who starts a poll to get rid of a teamattacker.

Most incompetent admin action I have seen in my crpg times.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:11:02 pm by Michael »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ThePoopy

• Earl
  • Renown: 411
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • .l..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: PolePoop
Re: Nomination: Merc_Phazh
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 09:48:16 pm »
bump

+1 couse noone else will

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganon, Linkk
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 12:25:00 am »
A similar thing happened to me, a guy hit me at spawn, doesn't apologize, then i start a poll and Phazh says he is warning me not to do anymore polls, or else i get kicked. Then, as a joke, another guy does a poll to ban Phazh and of course doesn't get kicked. So +1 from me.

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 10:56:50 am »
Merc-Phazh

A horse archer with the name Kapikulu_Wulz teamkilled me on purpose and attacked me on purpose three rounds in a row.

After he rode my footgirl over the fifth times (on purpose) I started a poll to ban him.

Of course I wrote the reason (friendly horse charge on purpose) in chat.

Then another teamkiller with the name Executive Outcomes wrote in in game chat to kick me,

and Merc_Phazh did it.

Funny thing is me was one of the top players of my team, Kapikulu_Wulz a pretty useless horse archer, and Merc-Phahz was in the other team.

When he is not willing to do anything against teamattackers in the other team then he should do nothing at all, but definately not kick the player who starts a poll to get rid of a teamattacker.

Most incompetent admin action I have seen in my crpg times.

Micheal,

If someone is griefing you, try talking to them first and if that fails, please ask an admin to intervene or spectate that player.

I did not see you ask the guy to stop nor did i see you ask for an admin to kick or spectate him. If you really must start a poll, do it at the start of a new round and clearly explain why you are starting the poll before you start it. I did not see you state the reason for your banpoll.
As a rule of thumb: try talking first, try asking an admin second. And please, if you must poll, don't do it mid-round when everybody is fighting (especially after i ask people not to poll mid round).

If i (and the other admins online at that moment) somehow missed your request for assistance: sorry. Try to be patient with us admins, it's hard work to try and play cRPG and keep an eye on things at the same time. Banpolls get abused a lot. Try not to use them when several admins are on.

No hard feelings. Sincerely,

Phazh

P.S.: to Ganon: when Xant started that trollpoll, i did ban him. You didn't see it because i had to use the banlist. Me being a softie though, i unbanned him a few minutes later.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 11:25:57 am by Phazey »

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 03:44:45 pm »
admin abuse threads can only be created 48h after the incident.