Author Topic: Ban Request Disfool  (Read 639 times)

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_Alaire
Ban Request Disfool
« on: May 06, 2012, 05:52:06 am »
Requesting ban for Disfool, intentional teamhitting me, multiple times, but this one was caught on screenshot. NA_7.
Standing next to virgin while the round was continuing disfool, was poised to hit my head with a flamberge. I was just standing there and then moved to the side a little bit. He had previously hit and I mmed that, but this time he slashed me three times overhead as I was just standing there, I assume he though I wasn't at the computer and took the opportunity to hit me as revenge for the M. As soon as I told him the reason why I was going to ban request him, and that I had a screenshot, he left. Sadly, don't have a screenshot of that because I can only take one since not on steam.
Witnesses there as well...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is the log of him hitting me three times.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Ban Request Disfool
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 04:32:37 pm »
Dear Yellowgreen:

To take more screenshots, use CTRL+INSERT. It is a warband feature to AUTO Save and take Screenshots. I assume you are using the PRT SCREEN and pasting to paint.

This way you can save time and don't have to do all that extra work with paint.

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_Alaire
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 05:33:52 pm »
Oh okay thank you:) Yes I was...

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 07:57:56 pm »
Well looking just at that screenshot, it doesn't really jive with your story of him standing there with an overhand poised for just for you, nor hitting you 3 times.

While he got you twice, Greg25kk hit you in between those two hits. In addition, right before you got hit, Disfool killed a peasant. If you were standing right next to the virgin as you say, then it means that NPC's were also right next to the virgin for Disfool to kill one.

There is no screenshot of the scene, so no way for me to see how many NPC's were there, nor how many friendly's to know how many of the other kills captured there were next to the virgin.

But I do know that if  there were NPC's around, (and the screenshot shows Disfool killing one just before hitting you) it is little wonder that you got hit by 2 teammates defending the virgin if you were just standing there. It happens in siege at the flag all the time in the chaos. One does wonder why you were just standing there.

"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 11:15:13 pm »
Dear Yellowgreen:

To take more screenshots, use CTRL+INSERT. It is a warband feature to AUTO Save and take Screenshots. I assume you are using the PRT SCREEN and pasting to paint.

This way you can save time and don't have to do all that extra work with paint.

Anders is an expert. Just "search" his name in Ban threads.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.