Author Topic: ban request: Mancen  (Read 714 times)

Offline mokuchin

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: mokuchin
ban request: Mancen
« on: May 04, 2012, 04:16:55 am »
Arjay only record the moment that I was team wounding someone last night. Actually, Mancen was continue team wounding me when I was playing siege last night. Then player BANANOWSKI just started attack me since I had started attack Mancen back. Edo is my roommate and we play together, he just report me for fun. Anyway, I accept your ban request because I did team wounding to Arjay last night. But what if you are a fair moderator Ganner, you also have to ban Mancen.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
Re: ban request: Mancen
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 05:01:31 am »
Then player BANANOWSKI just started attack me since I had started attack Mancen back.

(click to show/hide)

I'm not a moderator but, are you admitting to teamwounding someone that was teamwounding you instead of reporting it to the admins? It's hard for an online admin to do their job or logs to reflect this if you aren't reporting it both with M and in i-chat.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mokuchin

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 05:42:31 am »
Actually, this is my first time to sending a ban request to admi, I'm not a person like haggle over every ounce and I won't never record any scenic from this game. Because I do believe the purpose of game is for fun. But what if Ganner ban me so immediately when a player send a request, then he should also ban the team wounding player that I request for. If not, means he has personal issue with me.

Offline Mancen

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Murk, Mancen,Manse,Mischef
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 10:58:06 am »
Actually you got server kicked 3 games in a row for twing, ...then one of your team mates got fed up with your constant tw'ing and you got banned for the 4th and final time of the night.

How the worst team wounder/troll on siege has the balls to post a ban request of anyone is beyond me.  Put your big boy pants on baby cakes.
"Friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b."

Offline Arjay

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: RJ
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 11:54:44 am »
Fair is fair, and Mancen, you were definitely antagonizing Mokuchin the other night as well as intentionally teamwounding back.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 02:20:42 pm »
After reviewing the logs, there is not enough evidence pointing to Mancen intentionally tking you.  I am however astounded by the amount of wounding you were doing moku.  You got 5/5 kicked at least twice, were reported multiple times on other maps by multiple people, opening doors on defense, and you were also poll banned by someone you tked.

After asking me to check the logs, you should feel lucky i don't INCREASE your ban.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:22:10 pm by Ganner »

Offline mokuchin

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2012, 06:41:02 pm »
Ganner, both you and me playing this game for a long time and we met very frequently in this game. I do believe you know I'm a rider and I also like riding in siege map. I just wondering, how those players just report another players even they knew it's not intentional. As you posted, you told me you don't have enough evidence it's only because I'm not a haggle over every ounce player.