Author Topic: plz recruit admins. ban needed  (Read 2301 times)

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
Re: plz recruit admins. ban needed
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 01:09:13 pm »
Well, there isn't much proof here for me to go on.  I do not have access to the logs so you will have to wait for Ecko or someone that does to respond.  I try to play in community whenever it is populated, but lately it seems that everyone has been playing in the officials.  I will try to be in community more often.
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 03:14:08 pm »
(click to show/hide)

This is from OFFICIAL but you can see that he TK's with no reason.(Start of round, 2 hits on my low level self, intentional)

I can believe their story of him being a douche. (that SS was taken when no admins were on siege, less than 30 people, and he was having a field day)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 05:47:23 pm »
How the heck do I take Screen Shots right now anyways?  I usually press F12 and it hasn't been working.  I will just use fraps next time I think.  :-).  It really did happen though and for him to be so smug and dumb about his responses is annoying.  The whole server was doing vote kicks and successful 5-6x in a row.  Turn vote ban on and that will solve that little issue no problem.

Offline Draulius

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 06:25:04 pm »
(click to show/hide)

This is from OFFICIAL but you can see that he TK's with no reason.(Start of round, 2 hits on my low level self, intentional)

I can believe their story of him being a douche. (that SS was taken when no admins were on siege, less than 30 people, and he was having a field day)

I remember that, my friend. We were on the siege tower fighting incoming enemies in a very tight area (the castle walls entrance), and I apologize for hitting you a couple times. I wanted to apologize in-game but I guess I got caught up in fighting and forgot. I hope you understand that accidents just happen. That was a great battle though, and you did well. Hope we can be on the same team again soon.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 06:30:26 pm by Draulius »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 06:34:48 pm »
I'm going to say this right now, not only do you have a dubious post in the forums condoning TWing, but I'm now hearing numerous complaints from numerous players who are not associated with each other giving reports and complaints about your behavior. Even if this is not intentional, you absolutely need to watch your swings more and not be so careless or you will be banned anyways for being a menace to the server population.

Thank you for your cooperation.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 06:39:26 pm »
I'm going to say this right now, not only do you have a dubious post in the forums condoning TWing, but I'm now hearing numerous complaints from numerous players who are not associated with each other giving reports and complaints about your behavior. Even if this is not intentional, you absolutely need to watch your swings more and not be so careless or you will be banned anyways for being a menace to the server population.

OMG...  Me and ToD are on the same page.  Kind of freaky.

*EDIT*  Not in a literal sense.

Offline Draulius

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 06:40:51 pm »

That is a nice shade of blue I haven't seen in a while, very pleasant on the eyes. Anyways, I'm not sure where you are seeing such complaints (All I see are the ones in this thread, just from TKoV members/friends, coincidence?...Nope). So it's possible you could just be exaggerating and spreading false information.  How would you know they're not associated?... You don't.

However, I have already apologized and explained myself, promising it will not happen again. I think we should leave it at that, because whether it was a mistake or not can't be proven, as there are no screenshots on the matter. If I am a constant TKer as these people claim, it will happen again and I will be banned. So time will tell, not you.

Hope you all have a nice day in Mount&Blade,
Draulius.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 06:45:17 pm by Draulius »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 06:43:07 pm »
It's possible you could just be exaggerating and spreading false information.
Very possible, just as it is possible that you are spreading false information about your rampant TWing/TKing being accidental.

However, I have already apologized and explained myself, promising it will not happen again. I think we should leave it at that, because whether it was a mistake or not can't be proven, as there are no screenshots on the matter. If I am a constant TKer as these people claim, it will happen again and I will be banned. So time will tell, not you.

Hope you all have a nice day in Mount&Blade,
Draulius.
I'm pleased to hear that you understand. Thank you.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 06:44:55 pm »
You know they WILL check the logs right and see the non stop team wounds and suddenly it stops at 4/5 right after spawn?  There may not be an actual screen shot; however, it is still easy enough for Ecko to figure out what is going on.  I hope by you trying to play innocent that your punishment will be MUCH MUCH more severe.  You also have another ban thread in NA official for the same behavior.  Winter is coming.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 06:46:25 pm »
I suggest all parties cease posting in this thread unless additional evidence is presented.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2012, 08:18:35 pm »
How the heck do I take Screen Shots right now anyways?  I usually press F12 and it hasn't been working.  I will just use fraps next time I think.  :-).  It really did happen though and for him to be so smug and dumb about his responses is annoying.  The whole server was doing vote kicks and successful 5-6x in a row.  Turn vote ban on and that will solve that little issue no problem.

Hold Ctrl, press insert. It will show in the chat log where the file is being saved.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway