Author Topic: Ban Ubba Oakheart Wolper  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_Alaire
Ban Ubba Oakheart Wolper
« on: April 21, 2012, 10:16:00 pm »
While standing in siege I was glanced, and I responded by pressing M for warning. There were only teammates standing on the siege tower as this occurred. After throwing off a couple axes, he turned to me, and slashed me with a great axe straight to the head, I reported, then did it again, with a clear pause, after I reported him again. There were no enemies anywhere near the top of the tower.
This is clearly intentional. He did not give an apology until I asked for ban, stated reasons, and asked for an Admin on the server. I saw pink text and one said they were there, but no response was made even after I stated reasons.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ubba_Ragnarsson

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Drenched in bloody red and screaming for more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Named Men
  • Game nicks: NM_Ubba
Re: Ban Ubba Oakheart Wolper
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 10:26:18 pm »
We were all kicking and punching each other friend, you wasn't 'glanced', its not M for warning, its for intentional team hits, abusing this is against the rules. You reported me, I didn't report you. I apologised after I died because it was the first time I had the chance to do so. Its Siege, it happens from time to time, auto releases and what not. I do not believe I am to be banned for mutual banter.. You seem to have gone through a lot of trouble to request this. Stats are not recorded, I have been team killed hundreds of times intentional and otherwise, I believe if people just played the game and banned people who were 'deliberately' going out of their way to ruin the game for other people instead of getting all cry baby and political about it the atmosphere wouldn't being going in the direction it so often does.
Peasants are squishy.

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 10:33:32 pm »
I do not believe I participated in this "Mutual banter" and was standing there as we moved forwards. I indeed, have also been teamkilled, many times, and today, counting have been team killed over 7 times. The other times were when We were attacking enemies, but I was just standing on the siege tower waiting to arrive at our destination point. This has happened to me as well. I was not going out of my way to ruin the game for others, the person had a bad day and I was banned as well. Political atmosphere or not, intentional teamkilling should result in a temporary ban.

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 10:36:54 pm »
I apologised after I died because it was the first time I had the chance to do so. Its Siege, it happens from time to time, auto releases and what not. I do not believe I am to be banned for mutual banter

this was clearly not auto release, we had just started the battle, as if you just apologized, we you had time to when you were still traveling forward to attack the enemy for a decent amount of time. As I have stated before, I did not participate in this, and as for banter, I was clearly not axing other people in the head and calling it "Banter."

Offline Ubba_Ragnarsson

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 10:39:09 pm »
To what end? I get banned and you can feel some closure to such a horrific event in your life? You like so many other spend all this time whinging about something that doesn't fit the rules, you yourself admitted you believed the M button was for warning, ignorance is no excuse, it comes up in print on your screen. If I 'Intentionally' 'Glanced' you hit M. I didn't intentionally kill you. I apologised. You rant on about banning me before even understanding what happened as is so amply dipicted in your cute little screen shot you forget this game is about role playing medieval warfare before it is about crying to mum and dad about the children that bullied you in school. Theres a game called farmville I believe is a lot softer. I didn't do it on purpose it was an accident I apologised. Full stop. The end.
Peasants are squishy.

Offline Ubba_Ragnarsson

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 10:44:09 pm »
Also on a seperate somewhat related note if you wish to continue down this path I'd be happy to settle this in a gentlemanly fasion with you on EU3, shall we say 50k to the winner?
Peasants are squishy.

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 10:47:10 pm »
you yourself admitted you believed the M button was for warning, ignorance is no excuse, it comes up in print on your screen. If I 'Intentionally' 'Glanced' you hit M. I didn't intentionally kill you.
Correct, you get 5 warnings before you are kicked from the server for teamwounding. however, teamkilling is different, and bannable. Most who team kill accidentally who are just standing there say, oops sorry, and you however stood there and chopped me. Additionally, as I have stated, you apologized a while after killing me.
I did rant first, but as no one responded, I explained reasons. Tavern_(I forgot the name) was arguing with me about the reasons, and I had explained them to him. You cannot deny that I did explain.

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 10:49:08 pm »
I'm done explaining. I'm waiting for Admin response.

Offline Ubba_Ragnarsson

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 10:51:45 pm »
I never asked for your explination. I do not care one way or another why you did it. Your screen shot does not encompass the entire event as I was there I know this. Am I to assume my challenge has been refused good sir?
Peasants are squishy.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 01:05:02 am »
We were all kicking and punching each other friend, you wasn't 'glanced', its not M for warning, its for intentional team hits, abusing this is against the rules.
Really? Please show us where.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 07:07:58 am »
Is there going to be an admin verdict on this? Or is someone allowed to intentional team kill and get away with it?

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 07:27:19 am »
Sorry for the slow response

From what I can see this is a tk

12h Ban

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars