Author Topic: Any plans for equal class division among teams at last?  (Read 385 times)

Offline Tot.

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Any plans for equal class division among teams at last?
« on: May 08, 2012, 06:03:51 pm »
+4
Just curious since I see that nothing has been fixed in this regard since the last time I played here several months ago. It's still often sight that one team has 80% of cavalry or ranged. And its a feature that has been requested since the dawn of time.
Mods compatible with cRPG. New crosshairs, textures, sounds, yay.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: Any plans for equal class division among teams at last?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 08:29:40 pm »
+2
No idea. Banner/clan balance takes precedence. If a clan has 80% of the cavalry in game, they will be on the same team.

Happened the other day while I was on my 2 hander alt. Instead of despairing and losing though, we rallied around the 2 or 3 archers we had, protecting them from cavalry buttshanking and preventing the HX on the other team from bump shooting them.
We didn't wipe them out, but we got the MOTD to spawn everytime, took it over and won every round after losing the 2 rounds and being forced to get our shit together.

It just took about 3-4 vocal players on the same page giving out the same game plan and mocking the dumb ones who ran out to die.
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login