Author Topic: [Ban] Fallen_Miggy  (Read 739 times)

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
[Ban] Fallen_Miggy
« on: April 12, 2012, 03:53:28 am »
http://youtu.be/STxQIrV-2SI

Went nuts for one round.  If you go to higher resolution to read the text you can see others complaining about him.

I didn't press record in time for the whole rampage but that part is blatant enough.

After this round he went back to normal.  Probably because I said I was recording.  (I should really stop doing that.  Always nice to have more footage.)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 04:35:58 am by Slamz »
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline miggy

• Earl
  • Renown: 380
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • _\|/_
  • Faction: 1%
Re: [Ban] Fallen_Miggy
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 04:59:38 am »
I couldn't see his banner it blended in with the trees(I'm using a different banner pack than the native ones). Also the rain and dark weather doesn't help to see some of the player models. I was lucky that I didn't kill him since someone on teamspeak told me it was a friendly. I'm pretty sure he knows it wasnt on purpose since I stopped attacking. You have to realize that the ingame weather affects my arrow shots as well so most of the teamwounds or teamkills are not on purpose.

Offline Slamz

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Slamz
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 05:14:45 am »
I don't believe any of that.

I started recording because you were shooting someone else (presumably LOLSOOP), also on our team, from about 15 feet away.

* Serrazn can be seen reporting you (3/5)  0:16
* LOLSOOP: "He kept kicking me when reloading then shot me twice." 0:20
* Fabulous_Serban: "kick fallen miggy" 0:26

Recommend 1 day ban for team wounding + 10 days for lying about it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 05:18:30 am by Slamz »
Crush your enemies; see them driven before you; hear the lamentations of their women.
Norse Horde

Offline Anwyl

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • I liked cool avatars before they went mainstream.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Coy
  • IRC nick: Coy
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 05:23:26 am »
Recommend 1 day ban for team wounding + 10 days for lying about it.

We add bans for lying? How about bans for exaggeration in a ban request. Maybe 3 days?

I wasn't in the game, but I was in TS with miggy. He even himself asked for a ban since he realized afterwards he did something wrong. Additionally he didn't actually KILL anyone. So maybe like a 12 hour ban.

Edit: To clarifiy, it was less of a "I should be banned" and more of a "Oh man I didn't realize they were teammates I'll probably get banned."
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 05:26:51 am by Anwyl »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 06:04:02 am »
I was gonna leave this as it was and at least wait for logs to see more of what was going on, because I know I myself have been brandished a terrible griefer/teamkiller before for having team banner bugs or them being obscured and wailing away at some friendlies that I thought were just really passive or bad cRPG players (and ignoring them going sTOP plZ!)

However the chat log available in this fraps of someone accusing you of kicking a reloading xbower teammate multiple times (then apparently team attacking him) pushes this into griefing territory against multiple teammates with probably multiple banners so that excuse doesn't work.

24 hour ban, i'll consult the logs tomorrow to see if i should revise this at all
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 06:49:21 am »
maybe the crossbow guy didnt see the hoard of enemies coming so miggy was kicking him to get his attention. It seems a little odd to ban him without knowing any of the facts, since that isn't on the video or anything.

We add bans for lying? How about bans for exaggeration in a ban request. Maybe 3 days?

3 day ban for bad music.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 06:58:07 am »
you're right, guess i better resign as admin now

((get out))
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login