Author Topic: Crafting, carry polearm, black armor, villages  (Read 656 times)

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Crafting, carry polearm, black armor, villages
« on: April 11, 2012, 05:23:38 pm »
I was told to write here my suggestion, so here it is:

1. Crafting
Right now you need to play all the time in your gear and then you can craft it.
In strategus we need mercenaries, most people play as 2h or polearm, this classes are more effective and easier to produce (you can buy crappy shields, you don’t need to produce a weapon and a good shield).
So when I want give my mercenaries good gear I need to carry a 2h and a polearm all the time with me but I maybe want play in crpg as shielder or archer whatever.

Why cant I choose things from my inventory which I want craft in strategus after I got the crafting text in crpg?

2. Carry a polearm on your back.
II played in last days as 2h with a polearm on my back, just to be able produce in strategus that polearm. The problem is unlike 2h sword you carry a polearm with the blade up and because of that you can’t see half of your screen. While you fight this blade sway left and right and cause problems to see the enemy blade and to block it.

Why not carry a polearm on your back with blade down?

3. Black armor
Black armor is infantry armor and protect body and the legs until the knees.
Coat of plates protect body, leg and feet, it’s a horsemen armor.

So why black armor has more leg protection and more weight than coat of plates it should other way around, imo.
It would be more historical and since we have two black armors with would more diversity.

4. Strategus villages
Druzhina has so many villages and want now 100$/hour, I think this is too much, maybe its calculated with bribes for druzhina clerks.

Why not reduce it to 1-5$/hour otherwise strategus can get fast boring for random players?

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: Crafting, carry polearm, black armor, villages
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 06:02:06 pm »
4.:
Think they simply dont want u to craft there :D

1. is bullshit, this chadz text forces you to carry the gear you want to produce, so just carry it and everything is fine. If you want other weapons go trade in strat or find people to craft them for you.

2. who cares, i always have a pole on my back and it doesn`t disturb me at all.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 06:38:43 pm »
A clan usually puts it up to 100gold because they dont want you to craft there. If too many ppl craft in one fief, the % goes down. Same with recruiting in a castle. So why bother to let other people craft/recruit in the own fief for low costs? A hundred gold does at least give some nice income.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 09:15:07 am »
A clan usually puts it up to 100gold because they dont want you to craft there. If too many ppl craft in one fief, the % goes down. Same with recruiting in a castle. So why bother to let other people craft/recruit in the own fief for low costs? A hundred gold does at least give some nice income.

Their villages are empty and -->

4.:
Think they simply dont want u to craft there :D
If everyone would act like that, Strategus will get boring for people without own village. Thats why I suggest a change to the system.

1. is bullshit, this chadz text forces you to carry the gear you want to produce, so just carry it and everything is fine. If you want other weapons go trade in strat or find people to craft them for you.
I said that I want f.ex. play as shielder but produce 2h and polearm in strategus. To buy weapons from other isnt an option because I want craft myself what I need and not give my money away to a 2h/polearm guy all the time. Is there any problem with my suggestion for you?

2. who cares, i always have a pole on my back and it doesn`t disturb me at all.

I dont think that you have a glaive or german poleaxe on your back while you melee. However, I care, it should be enough.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:16:31 am by Vote »