Author Topic: [Unban] Stolz_MB  (Read 768 times)

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
  • Faction: iK
  • Game nicks: iK_Smithy
[Unban] Stolz_MB
« on: April 09, 2012, 07:24:50 pm »
However my ban is "only" 24 hours, I would at least like to explain myself.  Here is a chronological list of events that unraveled yesterday that lead to myself wailing on EarthdForce's head while he was on my team.

-Myself and most of MB is attacking on NA 2, the Siege server, EarthdForce is on our team
-I'm nonchalantly walking up to the side door with ~3 people working on breaking it down
-EarthdForce and another MB were two of the three people working on the door
-I'm waiting behind them all because on a small door there isn't room for 4 people
-EarthdForce Teamkilled the person next to him, which was the MB member, it appeared intentional
-After teamkilling the MB member next to him on the door he moved over as to get a better position on the door (Which I suppose is why he did it, however I don't really know for sure)
-I proceeded to wail on the back of his head with my sword

However intentional Teamkilling / Teamwounding is obviously against the rules I would request that admins look back at the logs, I didn't screenshot him teamkilling the MB member because it wasn't all that big of a deal, I shrugged it off and I figured it was a fair trade; one of my clanmate's lives for some of EarthdForce's.. apparently I was wrong.  I don't condone what I did, nor should anyone else.  All I ask is that an admin will at least take my story into account, and will hopefully consider unbanning me.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Stolz
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: [Unban] Stolz_MB
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 07:35:51 pm »
earth did not teamkill anyone according to the logs, he did wound one person which was alvin.  Alvin correctly pressed M to report, then both of you incorrectly started to kill earth. I do not see earth breaking the rules, and the evidence supports Earth's version of the story.  I'll reconsider your ban in a few hours, alvin has a history already so his ban will stay.

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 07:39:50 pm »
I should have screenshot it, I'm positive he teamkilled and MB..  However I apologize for the confusion, and I appreciate your reconsidering.

Stolz

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 09:30:33 pm »
Perhaps I am mistaken, but I believe you were on the door while I was coming from the rear. I can't remember who kicked who first between myself and Alvin (I'm pretty sure it was him), but after I kicked him back (as I remember), my head was plowed in after that.

So long as you don't do it again I see no reason for you to be not be unbanned

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 09:43:13 pm »
Stolz, unbanned.

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 09:56:36 pm »
However it happened, it's done, I'm leaving it in the past.  I appreciate you unbanning me early, Ganner, if you see my name on here again I will be very surprised.   :wink:

Stolz