Author Topic: Construction Site Upkeep Broken  (Read 379 times)

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Construction Site Upkeep Broken
« on: April 03, 2012, 12:27:11 am »
Every time I equip a C site without exception even if its only for 4 seconds. ( I spawn as attacker in siege and drop it, then change equipment for the rest of the round), I get charge upkeep of 2688.  I am not sure if this was done on purpose to limit the use of C sites or simply that its a bug.  Has anyone else had problems being overcharged for C sites use?
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Construction Site Upkeep Broken
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 03:43:56 am »
The c-site, as with all throwing, is still in your "inventory" after you threw it. You are still holding the empty "ammo bag" of the c-site. Like, when you throw all your javelins, you still have the empty javelin bag on your back. Unless you manage to pick up something new, you will then still get the chance to have to repair it every tick. Not sure how to word it, but hope this made sense.

That being said: I STRONGLY suggest they reduce the price of the c-site. Seriously, 2.6k gold for one? That's just EVIL! I would love to see more people make equipment chest/healing tent/forward base in the game, but the HORRIBLE upkeep of the c-site just make most people not want to do it.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None of yo business
Re: Construction Site Upkeep Broken
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 03:45:48 am »
For any construction thing (c-site and materials/ladders), you will pay upkeep no matter when you use it.