Author Topic: Ban Vacula - EU1  (Read 559 times)

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
Ban Vacula - EU1
« on: March 31, 2012, 03:07:56 am »
Ban Vacula for intentional teamwounding.

At first it was just one team hit. I let it go and I didn't report. It was at the start of the round so I took is as an accident and just carried on playing. He didn't say sorry. Didn't even turn around and give any acknowledgement to the fact that he had just hit his teammate.

A couple of rounds later it happened again. He hit me again with his 1h club and I reported him. I thought that would be the end of it and he would back off and watch his swings. Right after I had reported him he changed weapons to his maul and intentionaly overhead swung at me and almost killed me. I really wish I had gotten some better screen shots. This did happen right infront of alot of my team, so if anyone who also saw this can post then I would appreciate it.

(click to show/hide)

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: Ban Vacula - EU1
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 01:25:27 am »
He hasnt had any bans on him yet and looking at the logs it looks like he was a bit of a wild swinger.

Was it really a malicous cold blooded tk eg, slowly taking his maul out so he can tw you?

Why did he want to do it also?

Offline larlek

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larlik PooperScooper Larlek
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 02:34:49 am »
He was swinging his little 1h club about and hit me as I ran past him. I reported him then and then he sort of turned and looked at for a second before switching to the maul he had on his back and hitting me with an overhead swing.

If the evidence that I provided isn't enough to support a ban, can you atleast make sure that he is watched closely by yourself and other admins since I have already seen him tw/tk others since his attack on me and I doubt that this will be the last we see of him.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 10:51:52 pm »
If he looks like he does this stuff as part of his usual game I'll come down hard on him.