Author Topic: Unban Request for Fatty_Bolger2  (Read 681 times)

Offline Bilius

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadia
Unban Request for Fatty_Bolger2
« on: March 27, 2012, 04:55:01 am »
I was playing with Orbas (LittleGreenMan) on DTV. I was also playing with Panashe and Fatty_Bolger2. I admit I was being a bit of a jerk to LittleGreenMan. It's true that he was afk, and he wasn't helping fight. But I shouldn't have teamkilled you, Orbas, and I'm sorry. Panashe was helping teamkill you, so I'm sorry about that too. But I want you to know that Fatty_Bolger2 wasn't involved in the teamkilling. If you look in your picture, he wasn't attacking you at all. He was just standing there. He wasn't teamkilling you at all, Orbas, and he doesn't deserve to be banned. So I ask that Fatty_Bolger2 be unbanned, and I hope that these mistakes I have made are forgotten. I'm sorry for this, and it won't happen again. All I ask is that Fatty_Bolger2 is unbanned from the server. Again, sorry for the teamkilling.
Bilius, the Great Crossbowman of the Kingdom of Swadia

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request for Fatty_Bolger2
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 04:59:09 am »
i'll wait for the griefed party to comment (orbas)
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Fatty_Bolger2

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 05:13:08 am »
When I was playing with LittleGreenMan on DTV, I had no idea that he was afk. I thought he was merely letting the virgin die. I understand that I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions, but other than that I don't know what I did wrong. I declined the ban poll from Bilius, because I think banning was harsh for that. I got off the game and came back on soon after. He was dead and so was I so he began talking to me. We were arguing about who was wrong and why. He continued to accuse us of being the stupid ones by going and fighting. This annoyed me and I'm sure it annoyed the others also. I acted rashly and polled for a kick, it was accepted because it was only Panashe, Bilius, LittleGreenMan, and I. I'm not sure what I did to deserve the 3 day ban, so if someone could explain that it would help. If Orbas should happen to see this, then I would like him to know I am sorry and I agree we were acting foolishly. Also, I'm not sure Panashe deserves a ban either, as all he saw was Bilius and Orbas fighting, so he might've just wanted to come to Bilius's aid. As for Bilius, yes he was tking and I was telling him not too (out of game). We talked afterwards before we saw this post and agreed we were mean to Orbas. Again, I am sorry, and if someone could tell me what I did wrong it would be appreciated, as there are no pics of me doing anything wrong, all I did was talk to the others about the conversation Orbas and I had when we were dead. Thanks to Bilius for posting his comment and standing up for me.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 06:43:10 am »
you were all 3 day banned because just the day before your group of friends were team wounding, poll abusing, etc when you had a majority on DTV, as soon as the bans were lifted the same group plus 1 person I guess went back to work abusing polls, teamkilling, trash talking, etc on DTV as if it was their private server

not touching the bans unless littlegreenman/martian/orban wants to comment himself, i directed him to this thread

though i have to say in your innocent plea you admit to submitting polls you knew would pass due to majority being friends just to grief someone you disliked on the server, which is poll abuse, which is what you guys were JUST unbanned for
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Orbas

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Martian_Of_Chaos, LittleGreenMan
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 07:56:18 am »
He might not of TW/TKed me, but at one point he was chain kicking me over and over, I just wasn't to keen to stand there and wait to screenshot it.  But the fact of the matter that pisses me off the most, isn't the TK/TW, granted it is against the rules, but it's the poll abuse, and rather he did or didn't start the poll I can guarantee he was spamming 1 to assist his pals in the poll of banning someone for nothing.  Check out the bright side of all this. 24 hours of it is completed, only 48 more to go, it will be over in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
"Quiet! Listen, people. This team is not about egos or wardrobes or publicity. It's about handling threats larger than any hero can alone."

Offline Fatty_Bolger2

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 01:42:08 pm »
First of all I would like to point out, this is the first time I've been banned for poll abuse. Second of all, I was not kicking him. But, whether I'm really guilty or not, I'm still wondering about Panashe. Will he be unbanned?