Author Topic: Rageball matches  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Rageball matches
« on: April 17, 2012, 10:06:17 pm »
+4
Hello lads, I think this thread deserves to be in the events so there it goes:

Alyss and I have decided that a rageball match among two organized teams would be splendid. Therefore, I established a team consisting of players who like to play rageball against the Alyss' team (the ball team) of dedicated rageball players. There are two teams ready for the match now. But there is a problem we need to face, that we need a server to play in. Another problem is, even if we can find a server we are completely unfamiliar to the cRPG server settings. We will be going to need a server that will not have any banner balance, but I personally have no idea if it is possible to enable/disable balance from the server settings. So we need some help on this small issue.

Who knows, perhaps after that match there will be others and we will have a rageball league :)
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline khan36

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TheMongol
Re: Rageball matches
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 04:01:44 pm »
+1
As i see there are Ball Team and Sargoth Sea Raiders in EU.I dont know the rageball match was played or not between two organised teams before. Rageball is enjoyable game and has many dedicated rageball players as Ronin said. So making some special matches ll add it more fun.
However, team balance problem will seem to us even in a private server.This topic might relevant in suggestions corner or something like that. Whatever i ll go on here.
As far as I thought for a solution about banner balance;
There are two organized teams. So all players from both team can switch and use the same banner.
So banner balance can not separate the teams(i wish so). And then all players ll be in spec. And join the teams one by one.
(First player of A team, then player of B team) and all players ll be in the right side.

Of course this is not good idea only makes sense in theory. I think better solutions comes.

Offline JennaHaze

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 2Bach
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 06:34:48 pm »
Rageball is bullshit :shock:

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 11:37:28 am »
Rageball is bullshit :shock:

It's the best way to earn money + exp

Offline Tyrianstrasz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 10:45:21 am »
It's the best way to earn money + exp

So true, easiest way to get from 1-20.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 11:21:47 pm »
+3
I'd be happy to try to gather the Sargoth Sea Raiders for a match as soon as there's another team for us to play against. It seems Olwen's team, the Reyvadin Panthers, never really went anywhere, and after that I haven't heard about any other teams. Nordmen server is available for Rageball games.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:22:53 pm by okiN »
Don't.

Offline mmr236

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • rageball for those with skills for teamworking
    • View Profile
  • Faction: leader of the rageball team/clan and fallan
  • Game nicks: Alyss_ball/fallen_sjanta
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 02:59:42 pm »
if your guys like to get a battle against my team then unban me  :lol:

Offline PikeDan

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Pro Fide, pro utilitate hominum
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Pikedan
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 12:36:16 am »
I wish we'd get something like this going in the NA, but it seems like NA is very much anti-rageball. Such a shame.
Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is our oath.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 11:20:54 am »
Quote from: okiN on Yesterday at 12:19:09
Sounds like your team will need a new captain, then.

oKiN if you want a match against us you should really unban Alyss_ball. seriously HA ban forever, we are a group of active people who play on rage ball, if you want to fight against our team you should have unban him or just unban him for the match for a period, after the match then perma-ban him perhaps?