Author Topic: Get unbanned please  (Read 277 times)

Offline VonFinsol

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Get unbanned please
« on: March 25, 2012, 01:52:15 pm »
blueberry muffin,

i have a question; yesterday i got banned in the night. Probably because i kicked Jahuab his ass after he backstabbed me a couple of times and i died. That was because i hit his horse when he passed by in the fight i had with a enemy player i fought the guy and won i greeted him as to say sorry. But when i turned he started hitting and i died because of that....
That was such a sneeky action that is why i hitted him at the spawn. In the proces i hitted a other guy too because he came between me and him...

So can i be unbanned please? And if not for how long will i be banned?

Greetings,

Routier_VonStrottelhof
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 02:33:48 pm by VonFinsol »

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Get unbanned please
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 06:32:14 pm »
I saw you teamhitting multiple people in the spawn then disconnecting. No matter the offense of the other person you should contact an admin, and let them kick or ban the offender in question, if not just take screenshots and make a ban request. It is the work of minutes.

You are by no means a new player, and you must certainly know the rules by now, if you had handled this properly he would have been looking at a few days ban, and you would be in the clear. But as it is, you are scheduled to be unbanned at 29.03.2012 17:29:00.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!