Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Wow
« on: March 24, 2012, 07:30:36 pm »
So I am just now getting into the forums.  My ingame name which i'm sure most of you can figure out is Rainbow.  Most of you probably know me as Rainbow the great *nickname given to me by everybody of course*. 

It is amazing how I have been obvlivious over the years I have been playing CRPG to the underlying drama that exists.  All in all I suspect the community to be pretty strong; however, there are evidentally a few bad apples in every group.  I guess my ignorance to all the silliness is probably due to the admins and the rules that are in place.  It seems like justice *if you will* is handled swiftly, direct, and to the point. 

I suspect that the Admins probably don't get enough love and aren't really appreciated the way they should be.  I'm sure it takes a lot of time to moderate the forums and go through complaints in an appropiate manner.  Obviously, these responsibilities take away from game time which i'm certain 9 x out of 10 they would rather just play the game and forget about all the whiney crybabies.  In conclusion, I just want to throw out a thank you because I really do believe that you guys do a good job especially after reading through some of these things that I had no idea was going on in the first place.  Thanks again!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Wow
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 07:32:29 pm »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 07:34:36 pm »
Crap!  I already messed up.  sorry.  How do I move this thing lol.

Offline SuperNewb

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None of yo business
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 07:58:25 pm »
This is probably the best place to put it. Admins do such hard work to maintain a good community and this man Rainbow would like them to know that their hard work goes a long way to a better place for everyone. The most likely people to read this thread ARE the admins who do the work. If this went in general chat, the trolls would horde it and laugh at the thought of "good" admins.

For all the admins out there, you are the best people and deserve this thread of appreciation.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 08:04:48 pm »
Please lock this thread it is technically not allowed here. Whether it is giving thanks or pointing out obvious mistakes, it is not allowed in this section.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:16:24 pm by Emotion »
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 08:19:44 pm »
Please lock this thread it is technically not allowed here. Whether it is giving thanks or pointing out obvious mistakes, it is not allowed in this section.

^^^^
This.

Haha, maybe you did learn something Emotion. :]

But yeah Rainbow, in the future something lovely like this should be posted in the "Game Admin Feedback" section.

Thanks for the appreciation though, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :]

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 09:14:33 pm »
xoxoxo
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.