Author Topic: Unban Knitler_HRE  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
Unban Knitler_HRE
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:44:05 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,28252.msg412593.html#new

That was a Karluk, Helgoring. e have been fighting the whole time with the fists and then you come and attacked us both! You´ve hitted me about 4x times, clearly on purpose.
I will also change the name to Knitlery it will take about 2 million experience.

Thats a joke isnt it?.
(click to show/hide)

Offline denethor

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Karluks
  • Game nicks: Karluk_Helgoring
Re: Unban Knitler_HRE
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 10:51:34 pm »
That that guy attacked us both while were fisting and that it was rageball not battle or siege where you can kill evrybody

Offline Tazman

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tazman_HRE
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 11:04:54 pm »
LoL...the one, who wrote the ban-request should be ban for playing duell on a rageball-server!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:27:11 pm by Tazman »

Offline Vote

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 11:38:15 pm »

That was a Karluk, Helgoring. e have been fighting the whole time with the fists and then you come and attacked us both! You´ve hitted me about 4x times, clearly on purpose.
I will also change the name to Knitlery it will take about 2 million experience.

Thats a joke isnt it?.

That that guy attacked us both while were fisting and that it was rageball not battle or siege where you can kill evrybody

Since I was accused, I will answer, I hope its ok:

1. The admins can check the logs, they can see there that the Karluk has many kills, right before this pic he killed me. So he was not fisting. The picture shows how this heavy armored guy tries to kill me. We all know that rageball is more death match than soccer. Randoming is not against rules on eu6 but even this wasn’t done by me, you can see on my and my opponent’s equipment and in kills both have made, its recorded in the logs.
So how can admins believe him and why would he tell this story, when he was not working together with Knitler_HRE?
Their plan was that Karluk attack me and when I try to fight back Knitler_HRE goes between us and press M (if I stop to fight back, then he would break my level 3 shield and kill, win-win situation for them). As you can see on the pic this guy Knitler_HRE is even not trying to fist he keep his head save so he can farm enough hits to kick me by pressing M. As I saw this, I stopped fighting back (with Karluk) and made the pic.

2. The point of a ban is that the rule breaker understand what he has done wrong, when you see what he was doing on the picture and read his unban request, then it’s hard to believe that he will change his griefer attitude.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:44:31 pm by Vote »

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 11:51:27 pm »
Why are all players such an liers ...

Your equipment is fine on the Screenshot, yes look at the Log ... don´t talk shit boy ... his equipment is bloody because he killed several people before because of getting the ball?
Vote hitted me several times about 4 times and once or twice i pressed m.

So how can admins believe him and why would he tell this story, when he was not working together with Knitler_HRE?
Their plan was that Karluk attack me and when I try to fight back Knitler_HRE goes between us and press M (if I stop to fight back, then he would break my level 3 shield and kill, win-win situation for them). As you can see on the pic this guy Knitler_HRE is even not trying to fist he keep his head save so he can farm enough hits to kick me by pressing M. As I saw this, I stopped fighting back (with Karluk) and made the pic.

... Yeah ... ofc ... yeah ... the reason for my blocking was to farm hits from you ... yes ... ofc ... As you can see i "blocked" Helgorings attack with my hands, he stoped fighting with you and you began after that. Always hitting me.
You don´t stopped fighting you only blocked and pressed F12 ... wow thats so difficult while using a shield.

I swear i never was with Helgoring on one TS except to please him to write something here.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:52:45 pm by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Gisbert_of_Thuringia

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 136
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Gisbert_of_Thuringia, Guard_Bernulf_of_Thuringia, Guard_Ranulf_of_Thuringia etc...
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 01:56:58 am »

I'm just wondering why Knitler got banned for that one screenshot....

No name is shown on it as far as I know. It could be everyone having the banner that HRE uses :/

Same goes for the fistattack or whatever. We see 3 guys, one with a swing ready aiming at his teammate (cause there are no banners above these two, which means they must belong to the same team), one (the teammate of the one who swings) who blocks to the direction of his teammate and one who runs into the first one with a fistblock, not a hit.

Seriously Tenne??  Admins stop banning players based on assumptions....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 01:59:27 am by Gisbert_of_Thuringia »

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 08:00:37 am »
Players need to stop getting involved into things they have no say about, check this for reference. Don't be surprised if you're getting into Warning levels soon.

Vote and Knitler were in one team, Vote tried to kill Karluk_Helgoring, while Knitler ran inbetween without his weapon drawn to provoke teamhits and/or to make Vote stop his try to kill Helgoring. As soon as the logs are up we can really check how many times Knitler pressed M there, and then would've been the best time to judge this. You have only been banned for 5 hours, so you should've been unbanned 8h ago. The namechange is not required.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 12:11:20 pm »
Vote and Knitler were in one team, Vote tried to kill Karluk_Helgoring, while Knitler ran inbetween without his weapon drawn to provoke teamhits and/or to make Vote stop his try to kill Helgoring. As soon as the logs are up we can really check how many times Knitler pressed M there, and then would've been the best time to judge this. You have only been banned for 5 hours, so you should've been unbanned 8h ago. The namechange is not required.
First Helgoring and im fast fighting with hands ... then is your text coming, i never provoke teamhits, he attacked me while blocking both. As you can see on the Picture Vote´s equipment is not bloody

To me it was only a matter of principle.

Namechange is because i want to be female :D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 12:14:45 pm by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 12:14:26 pm »
To me it was only a matter of principle.

Namechange is because i want to be female :D

You don't need to change your name in order to change gender. Simply enter a server (or re-enter) after retiring with the new gender. (btw couir bouilli looks bad on female meshes).

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 12:15:50 pm »
You don't need to change your name in order to change gender. Simply enter a server (or re-enter) after retiring with the new gender. (btw couir bouilli looks bad on female meshes).

i will  test it with my other character
(click to show/hide)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 12:16:58 pm »
It's what I've always done, but sure. You have something like less than a  hour the it updates the database regarding the gender.