Author Topic: Ban Request: Ss_MrDICK  (Read 538 times)

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
Ban Request: Ss_MrDICK
« on: March 17, 2012, 02:49:39 pm »
I was the last player left on my team, 9 vs 1, running and shooting on my archer (which is allowed). MrDICK started a poll to kick me because I was the last player left and playing my class. Obviously since im going to lose and people are impatient I was kicked, but I never even do that annoying crap where the person runs all over the map. I just try to kill a few people, and once I notice im the last left I let the players kill me. I would say that I was only running for about 20-30 seconds even.

(click to show/hide)

MrDICK was mad because he and 3 others were chasing me down in a previous round and I was able to kill the other 2, so he started to run away. Someone started a votekick because he said he could "run away since Idlewild did it", but im actually playing my class.

I understand votekicks are up to the community but when your the last player, a ton of people are gonna press yes and he should know that I was just playing my class.

I just want to play in peace, please ban this player to teach him that he cannot start a poll for me playing my class or everyone will votekick HA's, Cav, high ath players, etc.

Thanks
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: Ss_MrDICK
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 03:04:13 pm »
you were leeching i voted 1 also.. the community all thought so to.. stop crying and get over it
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 03:26:22 pm »
No action will be taken, kick polls are there for this reason, if you are annoying enough people to vote you out, you should modify your behavior.  While admins may not action you for playing your class, the community will hold you responsible for your actions.  Should you delay you face that chance.  HA/HX and bowmen need to learn when to stop running and just stand and fight so the other 30-70 players in the server aren't inconvenienced by their douchyness.  (this is not saying when its 4v1 you must stand your ground, more like if you are hopelessly outnumbered just end it rather than dragging it out by an unnecessary 2 more minutes)

As this was a kick poll not a ban poll and you were losing the round anyway it is even more of a non issue.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:27:44 pm by Ganner »

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 03:31:27 pm »
you were leeching i voted 1 also.. the community all thought so to.. stop crying and get over it

dont comment on things that definitely don't concern you

No action will be taken, kick polls are there for this reason, if you are annoying enough people to vote you out, you should modify your behavior.  While admins may not action you for playing your class, the community will hold you responsible for your actions.  Should you delay you face that chance.  HA/HX and bowmen need to learn when to stop running and just stand and fight so the other 30-70 players in the server aren't inconvenienced by their douchyness.  (this is not saying when its 4v1 you must stand your ground, more like if you are hopelessly outnumbered just end it rather than dragging it out by an unnecessary 2 more minutes)

As this was a kick poll not a ban poll and you were losing the round anyway it is even more of a non issue.

"modify your behaviour"

sit pretty and never play

NA admins at work

lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ROHYPNOL

• Earl
  • Renown: 361
  • Infamy: 127
  • Poor Washing Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 03:40:41 pm »
idlewind i comment on this topic because as everyone should know i have the most epic horse crossbow in crpg and have been vote kicked more than you can think about.. an not once have i got on here raging and crying to ban someone because i got vote kicked.. more like tell an admin to get on and turn them off.. your silly.. yet still you need to stop raging so hard
Quote from: Jeade
you're rough around the edges.
This is the reason people don't like you if anyone ever did.